HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Like Tree823Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2019, 12:55 AM   #8116
Supremacy Member

Thanks for this clarification. Aye.. I just hope members here giving out coupons to those in need as a gesture of good will won't ended up as an opportunity for the unscrupulous to earn cash. :S
To me its quite simple. Give, or dont give and let the coupons expire. If give then why bother so much about what the receiver do with the coupon or how he/she benefit from it. Think of it as paying forward so in the event one day if i need coupon, other members will do the same for me. I dont get why some folks have a hard-on for playing detective to bait or expose coupon sellers. Is there some sort of reward that i dont know of, offered by qoo10 for catching coupon sellers?
Old 23-08-2019, 01:27 AM   #8117

30 off min 200:
577NGK7Z1389356
0GG7JUGF1389357
Hi thanks for sharing this. First time trying to get a gifted coupon. I key in the code and click a Register. System says I have gotten the coupon but yet I canít see the coupon in my list. Am I doing it correctly?
peachberi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 02:16 AM   #8118

How do I get to the next tier from green member ar. I make 1 or 2 purchases per month is it not enough?
feigningfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 05:43 AM   #8119
Supremacy Member

How do I get to the next tier from green member ar. I make 1 or 2 purchases per month is it not enough?
For your reference.

Members' accumulated credit points are used to determine oneís membership level.

Membership level standard conditions:

1. Not accountable by the quantity of the item but by the purchase of each different item for purchase order.
2. Net purchase amount is accounted for the actual amount spent. It may differ from the purchase item total.
3. If there is a high rate of cancelled orders, membership upgrade is not possible.
4. Changes in the level of membership take effect on the 1st day of every month.

You can check your credit point on MyQoo10 > My info > My credit point > click on details.

what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 09:46 AM   #8120
Arch-Supremacy Member

I cannot find today's mameball in quube. They move it again?
Kain999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #8121

Does anyone has 30 Off $200 to Spare need it to purchase things please pm me thanks
purelyworkpurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:35 AM   #8122
Master Member

To me its quite simple. Give, or dont give and let the coupons expire. If give then why bother so much about what the receiver do with the coupon or how he/she benefit from it. Think of it as paying forward so in the event one day if i need coupon, other members will do the same for me. I dont get why some folks have a hard-on for playing detective to bait or expose coupon sellers. Is there some sort of reward that i dont know of, offered by qoo10 for catching coupon sellers?
the answer is simple.... goodwill for good purposes. just imagine, donating to make gold toilet for themselves.

no matter how many coupons, it doesn't satisfy the merchant's appetite. While those in need to buy home appliances, they will be buying at original price.

those merchant profits = qoo10 red numbers = further reduction in qoo10 event budgets.

In additional, instead of contributing, they will purely spam the thread.
snowsakura and shadow84 like this.
wongminmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #8123
Master Member

Suddenly so many unknown asking here for coupon lol

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Processor
Intel i5-4590
Mainboard
Asus Vanguard B85
Graphics Card
Asus GTX 960 STRIX 4GB DC2 OC
Memory
1 x Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Savage
Display
Samsung S23C350
Storage
Crucial BX100 250GB SSD, WD 1TB Blue
Optical Storage
Samsung 24x DVD-RW
Casing
Cooler Master N200
PSU
FSP Hexa 550W
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

RocketBunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #8124

4WW2SYH31389587
Discount : S$30.00 (For min. $200)
Purchase Expiry : Aug 24, 2019 23:59:59
limwenha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #8125
Supremacy Member

the answer is simple.... goodwill for good purposes. just imagine, donating to make gold toilet for themselves.

no matter how many coupons, it doesn't satisfy the merchant's appetite. While those in need to buy home appliances, they will be buying at original price.

those merchant profits = qoo10 red numbers = further reduction in qoo10 event budgets.

In additional, instead of contributing, they will purely spam the thread.
This thread has long turned into spam or nonsense trolling thread, no thanks in part to those so called "regulars" on their high horses riding in telling others not to share those "special" links, which in turn cause all the lurkers to start asking where or how to find the links. Heck i even have like 4-5 random private messages asking me where to find the live10 $10 coupon link.

I am sorry but unlike some folks here, i dont have the superiority complex in me to think that every contribution or sharing of coupon i make in this thread is for the greater good of the society or accumulation of goodwill for myself. I share because i feel like it, or if i dont feel like it then dont share lor. And just because of one or two "golden toilet" incidents, does it stop you from donating entirely?

So now i have to do background checks on every member asking for coupons to make sure the right people gets it? Coupons are nothing more than a virtual pixel so why make life so difficult for one another? If everybody only keeps to themselves then this thread is pointless. Anyway it just me lar. I cant and wont be able to stop what other ppl do.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #8126
Arch-Supremacy Member

What is this golden toilet incident you referring to?
This thread has long turned into spam or nonsense trolling thread, no thanks in part to those so called "regulars" on their high horses riding in telling others not to share those "special" links, which in turn cause all the lurkers to start asking where or how to find the links. Heck i even have like 4-5 random private messages asking me where to find the live10 $10 coupon link.

I am sorry but unlike some folks here, i dont have the superiority complex in me to think that every contribution or sharing of coupon i make in this thread is for the greater good of the society or accumulation of goodwill for myself. I share because i feel like it, or if i dont feel like it then dont share lor. And just because of one or two "golden toilet" incidents, does it stop you from donating entirely?

So now i have to do background checks on every member asking for coupons to make sure the right people gets it? Coupons are nothing more than a virtual pixel so why make life so difficult for one another? If everybody only keeps to themselves then this thread is pointless. Anyway it just me lar. I cant and wont be able to stop what other ppl do.
Processor
Intel Core Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
Mainboard
gigabyte ep43-ud3l
Graphics Card
gtx 260 896mb
Memory
kingston 2gb ddr2 x 2 pcs ddr2 800
Display
samsung syncmaster 2233
Storage
stronium hawk 128gb
Casing
cm elite 335
PSU
Aerocool e85 550w
OS
win 8

bladez87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 02:09 PM   #8127
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whatever it is... selling of cart coupons should not be condoned...
Old 23-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #8128
High Supremacy Member

Whatever it is... selling of cart coupons should not be condoned...
Besides, one earns about $1-$5 profit depending on coupon type based on carousell research. Like that worth the trouble? Want take advantage of qoo10 also go for bigger profits mah...
Mainboard
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Graphics Card
Palit GTX 1080Ti FE w/ AQC Kyrographics Nickel Plated water block w/ Acrylic Glass
Memory
G.Skill SniperX 2x 8GB 3200Mhz CL16
Display
Samsung C32HG70 32" 1440p 144Hz HDR
Storage
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB (OS) / Toshiba 5TB HDD
Optical Storage
这能不能吃的啊?
Casing
Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic / 6x Gentle Typhoons AP-15 / 2x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 360mm Radiators
PSU
Seasonic X-850W 80+ Gold with White Sleeved Cables + Cable Combs
Audio
Topping DX7 DAC / JBL LSR305 Speakers / JBL LSR310s Subwoofer
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #8129
Supremacy Member

Yar. Learn from the masters who by their own admission created multi account to grab coupons and then purchase and flip things like consoles for higher profit. And they also used to begged for coupons to build PCs for their aunts, uncles, colleagues, next door neighbour's dog etc. But now they are "reformed" and on the righteous path of ridding this thread of "spies" and coupon sellers. Oh the hypocrisy is so damn thick with some people here
Old 23-08-2019, 02:31 PM   #8130
Master Member

Yar. Learn from the masters who by their own admission created multi account to grab coupons and then purchase and flip things like consoles for higher profit. And they also used to begged for coupons to build PCs for their aunts, uncles, colleagues, next door neighbour's dog etc. But now they are "reformed" and on the righteous path of ridding this thread of "spies" and coupon sellers. Oh the hypocrisy is so damn thick with some people here
just suck it up lor.. like what you said,
"I cant and wont be able to stop what other ppl do."
if that the case then still create so many post kpkb for fug?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.