Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is Qoo10 email? Under Qoo10 customer service section only have 4 options.
1) 1:1 inquiry
2) resolution center
3) Qoo10 live help
4) Call

Would like to know how you went about getting your refund. Thanks!

1st option. Send proof as well. Very obvious proof is fake doesnt have white sides.
If that particular cso cant confirm will transfer to the department handling this.
I remembered their email is brands@...... but dont think they will entertain without opening a case first.

criminsane

Reaction score
What is Qoo10 email? Under Qoo10 customer service section only have 4 options.
1) 1:1 inquiry
2) resolution center
3) Qoo10 live help
4) Call

Would like to know how you went about getting your refund. Thanks!

Help > Contact Us > Ask a Question

Related Info
Category: Cancel/Refund
Related Order: Select Order from 'My Order History'

Inquiry:
Title: Refund of Order# ...
Message: Type in message, explain your case. Be precise and UPLOAD picture as proof (counterfeit item, receipt etc.)

In my case I uploaded receipt of payment thru 7-eleven and got refunded through Qmoney after cancelling my order.

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought something on time sales and seller claimed sent out item by normal mail. But after 1 month still no receipt. Complain to Qoo10 and they asked for Telco bill. Overall took 1 month to refund. Seller admitted did not honour all time sales deal

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought something on time sales and seller claimed sent out item by normal mail. But after 1 month still no receipt. Complain to Qoo10 and they asked for Telco bill. Overall took 1 month to refund. Seller admitted did not honour all time sales deal

Why need ur telco bill as proof??

miketkf

Reaction score
Any promotion for Samsung 970 512GB Pro Nvme SSD as I am getting another one to install in my old Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe motherboard.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The seller admitted did not send out order and stupid Qoo10 CS cannot understand English still ask repeatedly for Telco bill

You need to ask for the same CSO, otherwise, it's all different CSO not caught up with your case and go through the same step again. :s22:

Btw they can accept other bill to verify address, like utilities bill etc.

dora&boots

Reaction score
The seller admitted did not send out order and stupid Qoo10 CS cannot understand English still ask repeatedly for Telco bill

tat's part of their sop n to delay the processing. lol.

normally i'll give them no chance to ask for more info after their 1st reply.

attached:
-telco bill for ur address
-email/whatsapp exchange b/w u n seller
-item packing with address label, if report partial order missing
-video link if item is spoilt
-seller refused to reply
-pics of item for fake or not as described in listing

most impt, ur english must be pri 3 - 4 standard. dun write too cheem, they won't understand. :s13:

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
tat's part of their sop n to delay the processing. lol.

normally i'll give them no chance to ask for more info after their 1st reply.

attached:
-telco bill for ur address
-email/whatsapp exchange b/w u n seller
-item packing with address label, if report partial order missing
-video link if item is spoilt
-seller refused to reply
-pics of item for fake or not as described in listing

most impt, ur english must be pri 3 - 4 standard. dun write too cheem, they won't understand. :s13:

Where are they from?

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
1st option. Send proof as well. Very obvious proof is fake doesnt have white sides.
If that particular cso cant confirm will transfer to the department handling this.
I remembered their email is brands@...... but dont think they will entertain without opening a case first.

Help > Contact Us > Ask a Question

Related Info
Category: Cancel/Refund
Related Order: Select Order from 'My Order History'

Inquiry:
Title: Refund of Order# ...
Message: Type in message, explain your case. Be precise and UPLOAD picture as proof (counterfeit item, receipt etc.)

In my case I uploaded receipt of payment thru 7-eleven and got refunded through Qmoney after cancelling my order.

Thanks guys appreciate it :)

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows of any software that can use on macbook to test fake sd cards? cso wants me to show evidence for mosi mosi fake cards but i dont think they accept the "black sides" as proof...

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows of any software that can use on macbook to test fake sd cards? cso wants me to show evidence for mosi mosi fake cards but i dont think they accept the "black sides" as proof...

You contacted them? Authentic samsung cards are white sides no matter which country the stock is for. Ask the cso to contact samsung directly to ask if cso doesnt believe.

I did ask the cso to visit physical store to see the authentic product when i did my claim for another item before.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You contacted them? Authentic samsung cards are white sides no matter which country the stock is for. Ask the cso to contact samsung directly to ask if cso doesnt believe.

I did ask the cso to visit physical store to see the authentic product when i did my claim for another item before.

i told them about the black sides and they ask me submit further proof. thanks. I will take ur advise

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows when the next Dec pre-Christmas sale on Qoo10 and Lazada? Thank you.

I saw the ad on the MRT train earlier but can't remember the dates :o

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

goto samsung service centre and ask the samsung staff to verify. if fake ask for a memo or letter of proof then email the cso. this is the best proof. if still cannot get refund then make a police report and email the cso as well as seller.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone wants a 200 off 20 coupon?

but i think you need to use DBS card for checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.