Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah, i saw some reviews got say seller dun provide installation n flashing. but if they do, surely get more business.

AFAIK, the staff are from China, so they are tasked to pack and give the phone to customers only. They will only ensure that the chinese ROM will have playstore inside, for most stores.

They aint interested in helping u coz they are not paid to do so. Business comes from the low price set in Qoo10, not the staff helping to flash ROMs though.

At least from my experience in buying 2 xiaomi export sets from 2 different stores in SLS. But it is quite easy to google the steps and follow.

erikospeed

Reaction score
AFAIK, the staff are from China, so they are tasked to pack and give the phone to customers only. They will only ensure that the chinese ROM will have playstore inside, for most stores.

They aint interested in helping u coz they are not paid to do so. Business comes from the low price set in Qoo10, not the staff helping to flash ROMs though.

At least from my experience in buying 2 xiaomi export sets from 2 different stores in SLS. But it is quite easy to google the steps and follow.

Yes most tiong stores at SLS is a take & go policy; though met some nice ones who would open it up and on set for preliminary testing

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes most tiong stores at SLS is a take & go policy; though met some nice ones who would open it up and on set for preliminary testing

Both times asked me to refer to instruction slip. lol. But i found googling online to have a much understandable guide.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
buy one that comes pre-installed with global ROM, the newer batches of XiaoMi phones cannot cross flash anymore... ie China ROM cannot flash to global ROM and global ROM cannot flash to China ROM.

You can still flash global rom on china set. Just that you have to stick with unlocked bootloader.

zZanyy

Reaction score
$10 off $60
6JJSXFYE1227578

$30 off $200
777WGH4H1227579

BTB_United

Reaction score
Coupons

$30.00 (For min. $200)
8YYD4TQJ1227725

$10.00 (For min. $60)
1XX4KQJE1227726

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was tempted. To buy redmi 6 pro at $170+ but then it seems to be lousier than redmi note 5 pro. Waa headache

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use paylah to pay can get $2 cashback. Just tried yesterday haha.

Thanks to the one shared it. I rarely use paylah. Inside still got money to use

blusky

Reaction score
YHhyGVR.jpg

longfart

Reaction score
For the DBS PayLah promotion, does anyone know if the $30 min spend is before or after usage of coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.