Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bros cam advise on how to get the 25 off 100 from live 10 thanks.

press the pop up
x6lqtv.jpg

Luffyace

Reaction score
hi guys , what credit card is the best for rebate on Q10 or online shopping ?
is UOB yolo card good for it ?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The mc promo so Sian. On Friday each card can use 4x...today I found a few more cards, but can only 1x...

If not for the review, I would have whacked more on Friday... Which on hindsight I should have done it.

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

roger595

Reaction score
Wah nice, Was sad I never saw this yesterday. But Live10 extend the date now is 25-27Dec so I still can grab the 25 off 100.

I kanna the "the event is only available for live10 active member in past 24 hours..." when I try to grab 25 off 100.

???

Tried logging in/out restart app restart phone even set up a shop but cannot leh

Managed to grab the lower value coupon though

Any kind souls pls

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
I kanna the "the event is only available for live10 active member in past 24 hours..." when I try to grab 25 off 100.

???

Tried logging in/out restart app restart phone even set up a shop but cannot leh

Managed to grab the lower value coupon though

Any kind souls pls

Live10 app or Qoo10 app?

roger595

Reaction score
Login to Live10, post anything in a public forum or Qmessage someone to make your Live10 active.

Spent 10mins searching for Qmessage , finally found it in buddy link but i no have Qfriend

Where is public forum :s11:

This qoo10 , as usual, getting on my nerves ..... :s22:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spent 10mins searching for Qmessage , finally found it in buddy link but i no have Qfriend

Where is public forum :s11:

This qoo10 , as usual, getting on my nerves ..... :s22:

For a simpler way, at live10 app front page, click on top left 3 lines. Then click on live square. At the search bar, type a and just enter any forum. Post a hi message and try getting the coupon.

beautyseek

Reaction score
How to catch mamemons to complete puzzle? I cannot find any mamemons except the generic mamego on the radar these days

roger595

Reaction score
For a simpler way, at live10 app front page, click on top left 3 lines. Then click on live square. At the search bar, type a and just enter any forum. Post a hi message and try getting the coupon.

Me no have livesquare under menu (top left 3 lins) leh. Closest thing to it is livecast

But i did go to my store and posted a story which is supposedly to livesquare - saw the word mentioned along the way

I also went to story > shopping story > commented on a random story

Actually i even purchased something an hour ago using the $10 off $50 new to live10 coupon !

Why they say i not active ??? want to give up liao :s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.