Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

AppleBro

Reaction score
Please don't turn this into a coupon request thread. There is a proper channel for this

Posted from PCWX using @AppleBro

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got vip 50 off coupon? Can pm me

Anyone has vip voucher for 400 off 50. Willing to pay for the voucher. Please pm me

Anyone has vip voucher for 400 off 50. Willing to pay for the voucher. Please pm me

Re: Qoo10 VIP
U want money go to bank

Please don't turn this into a coupon request thread. There is a proper channel for this

Last time we helped all the Live10 gotornot seekers until no more.....they keep asking and asking and asking until the Qoo10 spy removed the best coupon....haiz

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a laptop for study. Mine current one spoilt. Please pm me if u have the coupon

Frankly, if you need a laptop urgently, u can always buy from challenger, etc. No need to die die get from qoo10 de. The fact that you have been asking for few days means its no longer urgent le.

Last edited:

leowweiqi

Reaction score
Frankly, if you need a laptop urgently, u can always buy from challenger, etc. No need to die die get from qoo10 de.

Did I say I need it urgently? I just want to buy a laptop to replace the spoilt one from qoo10 .

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is Live10 gotornot seeker?

Since post 234 a few people have shared the Live10 link to $10 off $50 coupon. The link was at https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/?master_eventApply=cRwRJ09CDv8_g_3_&__ar=Y

Then EVERY week sure got people come in ask, Got Live10 coupon? Got or Not? Where huh? How to get har? Can get then pass to me because I don't know how to get?

New Qoo10 users we still helpful, point them to the thread or give the link, even long after the coupon was 'withdrawn'....but they keep asking and asking and asking till the spy from Qoo10 alerted the sleeping department and closed it.

GotorNot? Got $x off $y.... GO TO THE coupon request thread....

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did I say I need it urgently? I just want to buy a laptop to replace the spoilt one from qoo10 .

Anyone has vip voucher for 400 off 50. Please pm me. Need it urgently

This one not needed urgently? Or you meant you need the coupon urgently, but not the laptop??

Since post 234 a few people have shared the Live10 link to $10 off $50 coupon. The link was at https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/?master_eventApply=cRwRJ09CDv8_g_3_&__ar=Y

Then EVERY week sure got people come in ask, Got Live10 coupon? Got or Not? Where huh? How to get har? Can get then pass to me because I don't know how to get?

New Qoo10 users we still helpful, point them to the thread or give the link, even long after the coupon was 'withdrawn'....but they keep asking and asking and asking till the spy from Qoo10 alerted the sleeping department and closed it.

GotorNot? Got $x off $y.... GO TO THE coupon request thread....

Got-or-not... lol, i read it as 1 word, gotornot.

leowweiqi

Reaction score
This one not needed urgently? Or you meant you need the coupon urgently, but not the laptop??

Got-or-not... lol, i read it as 1 word, gotornot.

Please dun anyhow interpret. No word of fast , urgent or immediately was stated to buy the laptop. Lols

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Appreciate if member here don't turn this thread to a request coupon only thread.

Thanks.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its futile to ask ppl to stop spamming this thread for coupons...

by asking ppl stop spamming, unknowingly you are also creating useless posts... coz >90% ppl are not hardworking enough to scroll back to check what is the actual page to ask for coupons.... it is human nature...

its also useless even if admin starts banning ppl who asks for coupons, coz there will always be new comers who have no clue to whats going on :s13:

AppleBro

Reaction score
mi saved $10 on grab food delivery for lunch today !!
It doesn't work like that. It gives you P$ but the value is not 1:1 convert to Grab/Fairrice voucher. Refer to redemption marketplace

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.