Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sianz peeps any idea of cheap filler items I can hoot?

I planned to promote back to VIP this month after making some big ticket purchases with enough credit points then realise also need to meet 20 cart outs within last 3 months for qualification. Moi May cart out counts expired. :s22:

peterchia41

Reaction score
Hi, looking for a $50 vip voucher. Willing to trade for $20 for $150. Do pm me. Or if u want, could let u earn the referral for the item I am looking to buy. Thanks

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I planned to promote back to VIP this month after making some big ticket purchases with enough credit points then realise also need to meet 20 cart outs within last 3 months for qualification. Moi May cart out counts expired. :s22:

Search for a e i o u, paper, stamp, filler, etc set to send from SG and to price from low to high.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminder for Qmoney cashback if u're using citi or standchart card:

https://www.qoo10.sg/qalliance

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/My/QC...ntOrderList.aspx?cashback_no=RbRILykZ5BE_g_3_

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/My/QC...ntOrderList.aspx?cashback_no=G7nizB0UffI_g_3_

now is more clear cut as u can @@ the event budget remaining amt available for redemption. :)

This new method of getting cash rebate is really good and simple. After I confirm delivery of my item, I click on Get rebate. It shows my order. And the $10 goes to qmoney immediately. :)

carlo.thrifty.buffalo

Reaction score

Can also buy GrabFood/Foodpanda voucher and spend them on food

NaT

Reaction score
This new method of getting cash rebate is really good and simple. After I confirm delivery of my item, I click on Get rebate. It shows my order. And the $10 goes to qmoney immediately. :)

Question on cashback $50 minimum spend. Cart amount is $55 (exclude shipping). If after coupon and qpoints, the amount is less than $50. Does this qualify?

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Reaction score

urutoraman

Reaction score
Question on cashback $50 minimum spend. Cart amount is $55 (exclude shipping). If after coupon and qpoints, the amount is less than $50. Does this qualify?

Ultimately, the amount charge to your credit card must be at least $50.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot get the cash back leh.. Go to the shop page click k.. But inside dun have the order.. But funny is ordered within the promonperiod.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot get the cash back leh.. Go to the shop page click k.. But inside dun have the order.. But funny is ordered within the promonperiod.

Citibank $10 cashback ? After my item is delivered and I click confirm delivery, go to the Get cashback page. It shows my cart and I claim.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, the amount charge to your credit card must be at least $50.

Went to see the tnc :

6.A minimum spend of S$50 is required to qualify for Cashback in Qmoney.
7.Qmoney/Qpoint used and Shipping fee will not be counted in minimum spend.

So not just based on amount charged to credit card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.