Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Smallsweetz

Reaction score
Quite a pity that both my acc got ban and those acc were registered very long ago when they were still known as Gmarket

Just create a new account and start afresh. There is no real benefit for being an old member anyway. The membership level resets monthly from green to VIP.

tweeety

Reaction score
Very sad though, why abit also Kena flag. Isit trying to tell us not to use?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u send coupons to other ppl in which their accts are flagged for suspicious activities, u will also kena flagged coz they will deem your acct as the other party clone.

So be wary of who you send the coupons to.

Wah like this also can... now ppl will think twice before deciding whether to gift coupons away...

Last edited:

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ABCDEFg.....

What type of programmers they have at Qoo10?
I have 4x dettolmon and want to exchange for 20 Qpoint, finally 4/11 the treasure hunt is dettol, captured it and yee....still can't exchange....took a look and the new mame is mon dettol

Simi sai?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah like this also can... now ppl will think twice before deciding whether to gift coupons away...

got 1 time u gift to coupon abuser, i was like :s22:
then i quickly ask & grab the coupon from u. :s13:

sauron32

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get mame balls for mame mons and quube mons? Previous links by a kind dude for quube balls no longer works since 1st November. And the mame balls for qoo10 also stopped since mid Oct. I wondering what is Qoo10 up to. Keep reducing all these perks.

macflashpay

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get mame balls for mame mons and quube mons? Previous links by a kind dude for quube balls no longer works since 1st November. And the mame balls for qoo10 also stopped since mid Oct. I wondering what is Qoo10 up to. Keep reducing all these perks.
1 free Quube mameball
https://www.quube.xyz/?master_eventApply=mJvZBntwPJM_g_3_

3 free Quube mameballs from 10 am
https://www.quube.xyz/?master_eventApply=cI1XeZE8ZnY_g_3_

3 free Qoo10 mameballs (fr Pirate Hunt)
https://www.qoo10.sg/?master_eventApply=gFIsyaqcwO0_g_3_

sgmem88

Reaction score
got 1 time u gift to coupon abuser, i was like :s22:
then i quickly ask & grab the coupon from u. :s13:

how to know who are coupon abuser?
can pm me if not convenient to reveal here?

guess sometime we need to give favor so that easier to get favor when in need :o

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to know who are coupon abuser?
can pm me if not convenient to reveal here?

guess sometime we need to give favor so that easier to get favor when in need :o

Most likely the ones who keep asking for coupons here and in other thread, even when coupons are just released and they 'used' their share le and need more.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Qoo10 really knn. Forced update just to change app icon to 11.11, then after event force update to change back again :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.