Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Cpitalfarmer

Reaction score
Any kind soul mind to spare $50 coupon if any? Also will there be any restock on these coupons today? Thanks all

rootz

Reaction score
Anyone has any links for Gopro Hero 7 Black?

Previously was around 400 plus then 1111 come, become 500 plus.

Haiz. Thanks.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use same credit card on 2 different accounts with no problem ? I help my sister pay from her account with the credit card which I usually use to pay on my account. Just once only.

Will both accounts get ban if I continue to use the same card on my account ?

atankh

Reaction score
Anyone can spare me 50 off 300 coupon? Given away all my coupons but last min need to buy some stuff. Thank you

tweeety

Reaction score
Anyone use same credit card on 2 different accounts with no problem ? I help my sister pay from her account with the credit card which I usually use to pay on my account. Just once only.

should be ok. just take note try not to use the same cc.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any links for Gopro Hero 7 Black?

Previously was around 400 plus then 1111 come, become 500 plus.

Haiz. Thanks.
gopro 8 500+

nope, u won't get restricted as long u don't abuse the platform or coupons, u will be fine.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
They screwed it up. Those who applied 3x 11.11 coins were directed to the product page, but it was priced at $228. Nobody could buy at the whacked priced of $99.

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
😂 joke, I “won”

WzrxKgt.jpg

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
What qoo10 is doing should be illegal.

Enticing users to spend money to redeem their 11.11 coins.

Then when time to use it, act blur and later claim all redeemed. Who knows either inside job bought to resell or they never intended to sell it at the discounted price at all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.