Release dates for AIB RX5700 gfx cards (non reference)

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see if any AIB cards will hit at AMD's SRP or below prices =:p :s13:

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$655 Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT 8Gb GDDR6 Gpu

Very attractive price. I was thinking of sidegrading my GTX 1080Ti to the RX 5700XT just for the sake of proper FreeSync support. However after some serious considerations, I think I will stick on to my GTX 1080 Ti. :o

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very attractive price. I was thinking of sidegrading my GTX 1080Ti to the RX 5700XT just for the sake of proper FreeSync support. However after some serious considerations, I think I will stick on to my GTX 1080 Ti. :o

Is that like a downgrade ? Not worth it just for freesync.
I would rather spend the $ on a gsync compatible monitor.

slack

Master Member
Reaction score
Is no store gonna carry the RX5700 pulse? All I see is for the XT pulse.

I just snagged pct's last xt pulse for $625, slight disc from $629 as i also got a ryzen 3600 & b450 carbon pro ac. didn't see the 5700 version.

Feeling very lucky, cos you don't know when the next shipment will arrive. Stocks worldwide like very limited

Last edited:

moonSymph

Reaction score
Anyway pls use the clean install option if u are upgrading from another ati/Amd card.. after my first installation globalwattman was not able to detect my card..and was only resolve after I used the clean install option..

Last edited:

slack

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway pls use the clean install option if u are upgrading from another ati/Amd card.. after my first installation globalwattman was not able to detect my card..and was only resolve after I used the clean install option..

Hello fellow owner! I'm coming from gtx 970 so will be using DDU to remove the old Nvidia drivers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.