Ryzen System with Windows 7?

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Ryzen isn't even officially supported by amd. Installers are mostly hack bypasses and they might be causing issues which you are not aware of.

Also like I said, Microsoft is stopping support for windows 7 end of this year aka no more security updates. With all the Spectre, meltdown foreshadow and whatnot running about(yes I'm aware amd isn't impacted much) which requires os side updates, if the next major vulnerability is found, windows 7 would not be updated.

Sure if you live for the thrill and deem your work data/laptop not important/expendable, by all means.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fresh install.... after windows installed...download <driver booster>

free trial install all your drivers

then uninstall <driver booster>

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Superflower is awesome!! Very very good quality psu. Thermaltake and CM quality are sub-par, but they are cheaper generally. So ya. You pay what you get.

Balance of price and quality is Seasonic Focus series. Got semi modular and full modular. Both are good too.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Superflower is awesome!! Very very good quality psu. Thermaltake and CM quality are sub-par, but they are cheaper generally. So ya. You pay what you get.

Balance of price and quality is Seasonic Focus series. Got semi modular and full modular. Both are good too.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
sorry is this sarcastic answer? so superflower is it good?

joshuaho

Reaction score
Super flower is also on my list of top tier PSU, sadly they are more troublesome in terms of modding the cables as they use different pin arrangement.

-Grift-

Reaction score

VoodooKing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sadly i know these issue but i think more issue on 10....really...all the sudden restart and patch....and data gone...

im not saying windows 7 won't happen but win 10 interface is more for touch screen...and the only windows 10 i have is a touch screen pavillion x2

Lol, wait until you kena ransomware and your files all locked.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
superflower leadex 2 gold is tier one, you cannot get anything similar at the price point.

-Grift-

Reaction score
is KLEVV BOLT good enough?

I’m guessing you are referring to a 2400Mhz kit? I would not personally pick it as I will need to pump significantly more voltage than it’s officially rated at to overclock it to 3000+MHz and at the same time have to increase SoC voltage to maintain stability.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.