Shopping for PSU

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But he cant upgrade also coz his PC most likely not designed to mount standard market sized PSU.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Need to go backlane walk walk and check. The PSU are OEM design but most come with various wattage value.

tsteo77

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the reply, is there any 14 pins to 6 pims convertor I can use for my motherboard ? And my pc and power supply is atx not sfx.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can show a photo of your psu label? And possibly measure dimensions?

hexenB

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the reply, is there any 14 pins to 6 pims convertor I can use for my motherboard ? And my pc and power supply is atx not sfx.

Lenovo ideacenter pc motherboards are like that, the harddisk is getting power from motherboard, not from lenovo original psu. You can use adapter (only a few $) to convert any psu standard atx 24pin to 10 pin on the motherboard. But take note that as it is using only 12v rails on the 10pin, once you power off, the psu fan will still be spinning, you need to off the main switch then the fan will be off.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.