trying to build a budget system for less than 1.5k

Shansong

Reaction score
1) You done your home work well, so nothing for me to comments on. Does it exceed your budget cos you still need to purchase monitor, OS, keyboard, mouse, gamepad and speker.

2) I thought the gst is included.

i planning to get the whole list below 1.9k

seems that gst is only applied during checkout

Shansong

Reaction score
actually hows the red devil as compared with Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Gaming OC 8G ?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is buying from tradepac significantly cheaper than buying online? :o

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
actually hows the red devil as compared with Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Gaming OC 8G ?

Red devil is the premium best of the best more. The gigabyte is the model priced closer to reference card. That said, for the price, gigabyte is likely one of the best card.

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
Is buying from tradepac significantly cheaper than buying online? :o

With maximised relevant Qoo10 coupon, by right impossible for SLS to beat imo...

However Qoo10 and Lazada markup prices compared to SLS, so really depend on items....

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
hi bro, this is my latest list, please have a look

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
PowerColor Red Devil RX 5700 XT
16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3600
Crucial MX500 1TB
Coolermaster MWE Gold 650w
Coolermaster MasterBox MB520

also to check when buy from newegg sg, if the amount is more than SGD400, will i need to pay for GST ? thanks

>$400 = pay GST

Zijin_

Reaction score
a lot of parts if you include shipping and gst are around or more expensive than sg. so might as well get sg which come with warranty too

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
a lot of parts if you include shipping and gst are around or more expensive than sg. so might as well get sg which come with warranty too

not really leh. i bought asus prime 370a motherboard, including shipping cheaper than in singapore by $120.

Ethan1406

Reaction score
Not really relevant but is motherboard safe to buy from amazon and ship here? I see got asrock motherboard I want on amazon 30 dollars cheaper than here but scared later after a while something faulty then company refuse to repair and send another one because not in USA.

not really leh. i bought asus prime 370a motherboard, including shipping cheaper than in singapore by $120.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really relevant but is motherboard safe to buy from amazon and ship here? I see got asrock motherboard I want on amazon 30 dollars cheaper than here but scared later after a while something faulty then company refuse to repair and send another one because not in USA.

If you buy a MB from overseas, treat as no warranty outside the 30-day Amazon return period.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.