HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Where to buy cleaning alcohol/alcohol wipes/thermal paste cheapest?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2020, 11:56 AM   #1
Master Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 2,783
Where to buy cleaning alcohol/alcohol wipes/thermal paste cheapest?

Only need small quantity in small pack to clean thermal paste from a processor and cooling fan from a (maybe failed?) motherboard.

Can get them cheapest online, or from Value Dollar shops?

For thermal paste, where to get them cheapest? Online cheaper by a lot or go Sim Lim Square selling around the same price? Just need a small tube.
ykgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 12:24 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
jtjt00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 15,684
Lazada online got Best Chemical 1L at $23.xx
Processor
R5 3600/R5 1600X
Mainboard
Asrock X570 Steel Legend/Asrock X370 Gaming K4
Graphics Card
PowerColor RX570 8GB/Palit GTX1050Ti 4GB
Memory
G.Skill Sniper 16GB/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
Display
Samsung C32JG50EXX/Samsung S27D590
Storage
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 480GB SSD/Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 500GB SSD/DS418 4x 2TB Toshiba HDD
Casing
Lian Li PC-7FNW/PC-7FW
PSU
SuperFlower Leadex II Gold 650W/Seasonic Prime Platinum 650W
Audio
Creative SB AE-5/SB AE-5

jtjt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:58 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
localITguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 12,299
WATSONS
https://www.watsons.com.sg/alcohol-s...ces/p/BP_73071

200 Pcs,
Processor
i5-4660
Mainboard
Asrock H81M-K
Graphics Card
RX580 8GB OC
Memory
16GB Kingston Value RAM 1600MHz (2X8GB)
Display
BenQ GL2760H 27'
Storage
500GB SSD / WD 1TB Blue
Optical Storage
Samsung 24x DVDRW SH224DB Black
Casing
MicroATX Case
PSU
SeaSonic S12II Bronze 520W
Audio
On Board
OS
Windows 10 Pro

localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:02 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
yusoffb01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10,569
lazada has alcohol wipes 100 pieces less than $4

However that is 70% alcohol and remaining 30% water. must make sure it dries before you on.

Alternatively can buy methylated spirit which is 95% concentration
__________________
There will be a time when gold can be found on Euphrates(river in iraq) and people will kill for it
Processor
Intel Celeron Covington 266mhz
Graphics Card
Nvidia Riva TNT2 16mb
Memory
128MB DDR
Display
Conrac 9 inch Model 2640 monochrome CRT
Storage
Floppy Disk
Optical Storage
Mitsumi CD-ROM CRMC-FX322M 32X IDE drive
Casing
Cardboard Box
PSU
200w iCute
Audio
Sound Blaster Live! (CT4830)
OS
Windows Millenium Edition

yusoffb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:49 PM   #5
Great Supremacy Member
 
||||||||||'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 52,045


get the real stuff.....those are kids play
|||||||||| is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2020, 06:45 AM   #6
Supremacy Member
 
alamakazim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,306


get the real stuff.....those are kids play
999 is the best... Really easy to clean off
Processor
r7 2700
Graphics Card
R7 200
Memory
32gb
Display
Philips BDM4065UC 40" 4K Monitor
Storage
few SSDs...
Optical Storage
bluray
Casing
cheena case
PSU
Super Flower Leadex Gold 750w
Audio
onboard
OS
Windows 10

alamakazim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2020, 08:24 AM   #7
High Supremacy Member
 
5star_pundit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 25,610
which website ?
any links



MG]https://i.imgur.com/XReapX2.jpg[/IMG]

get the real stuff.....those are kids play
Processor
AMD Ryzen 1700X | EK-Supremacy EVO
Mainboard
MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic
Graphics Card
MSI GTX1080 Gaming X | EK-FC1080 GTX TF6
Memory
Adata XPG Spectrix D40 2400mhz 2x8gb
Display
Acer XB271HU
Storage
WD Black NVMe 512Gb SSD
Casing
Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900
PSU
Enermax Platimax DF Platinum 1200w
Audio
Edifier S1000db | Sound Blasterx AE-5 | Sennheiser HD600
OS
Windows 10

5star_pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On