Who here are waiting for the RTX 3000 series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natediazzz

Reaction score
As much ad I hate scalpers... just leave them alone man. No one is asking you to buy from them. Besides, they are not even committing crime. Who knows if there are really some out there who genuinely feed themselves with the money they earn from scalping? You won’t die without that gpu. Just game lesser won’t make you any more depressed than you already have. Just leave them alone.

Edit: scalpers will never disappear. If there will still be scalpers, you may as well be one as what you get goes straight into your pocket.

Last edited:

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u know scalper are all low ses? Maybe they earn even more than u since they know how to source for additional income?

Exactly, i wouldn't call someone having to have few thousands to buy in stocks first in order to scalp low ses lol...

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carrot King will buy.
Even if run out of money and die, will revive again, machiam Wraith King :)

Sent from me using GAGT

This one i disagree because in first place if you are a carrot king you won't shop in carousell. Carrot king will tio chop only at retail shops.

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a 2nd hand 2080ti Zotac AMP for 600SGD. Still have 3 yrs 10 months warranty left.
Bought it for my son to play games.

Wah, how you even get such a lobang? Sellers still trying to sell 1070ti for as high as 400 dollars. Can get 2080ti for 600 bucks.

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****ing disgusting I see those "laojiao" act as if they here long time they know better. Reminded me why I left this **** hole for almost a decade. PUI. Gatekeeping much? Pathetic

relax lah. i also came back to hwz recently, when i started getting interested in rebuilding my pc ;) work is tough enough, why get angry here, when it's just leisure?

skrekro

Reaction score
relax lah. i also came back to hwz recently, when i started getting interested in rebuilding my pc ;) work is tough enough, why get angry here, when it's just leisure?

Not angry at all. Just disgusted. I also just came back during ampere and rDNA2. Guess I'm just gonna keep stock pings to myself now and lurk

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not angry at all. Just disgusted. I also just came back during ampere and rDNA2. Guess I'm just gonna keep stock pings to myself now and lurk

haha ok.. have fun! i also dont give a rat's *ss what some of the salty folks here think.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 3080 models available at newegg.sg now. Don't say never jio.

VJZgdjSl.jpg

Fast h n l

Sent from me using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.