Amazon now offers free international shipping to Singapore... (strictly no referral link)

yuri2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i convinced the CSO to waive my shipping for the speakers by adding a 120gb samsung SSD to the order to make it more than $125. SALUTE!

So far their CSO has never let me down...not even once.

Amazon CS is top notch.

Recently, I have two shipments showed "delivered" but I never received the items.

Email them and they give me a choice of shipping another, or refund to my credit card.

They also tell me, should the items turned up in the future, I can keep it. No returns needed due to prohibitive shipping charges.

Although the items are small value, I appreciate their CS.

Incidentally, both items were shipped by i-parcel. My suspicion is that it is lost by the local transport, most likely by sinkpost.

ipadxcell

Master Member
Reaction score
When shipped by iparcel. How long does it take for customs to clear when the item reached our shores?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know this too, anyone care to share on the input voltage, is 110V only or 110-240V?:D

I heck care on warranty:s13:

Most routers are not dual voltage, since this is a home product, not expected to be brought overseas. However, just just a simple 12v trasformer, from your old router (mio/linksys, etc), shd be fine.

btw, thot it's only $209 in sg, US$140-$180 worth meh?
which model you getting, and which rcmd?
asusn66router.jpg

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N66U is SGD 279 i believe...unless u get it thru MR customers (SGD 219)

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
theres an unspoken rule that amazon will offer price adjustment within a short period of time if the price drops. u have to chat with the CSO to request for it.

Sherra

Master Member
Reaction score
if anyone knows of any coupon code to apply during checkout, please share also! thanksss

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon CS is top notch.

Recently, I have two shipments showed "delivered" but I never received the items.

Email them and they give me a choice of shipping another, or refund to my credit card.

They also tell me, should the items turned up in the future, I can keep it. No returns needed due to prohibitive shipping charges.

Although the items are small value, I appreciate their CS.

Incidentally, both items were shipped by i-parcel. My suspicion is that it is lost by the local transport, most likely by sinkpost.

wow... so good.....

Teng Zai

Reaction score
What's the cap till GST applies?? Planning to get a case, ssd and maybe graphics card.

Gabester

Reaction score
I wanted to know this too, anyone care to share on the input voltage, is 110V only or 110-240V?:D

I heck care on warranty:s13:

Bought the N66U + N53 from Amazon. Just delivered 1 hour ago and I'm using it now. The power adapter is universal voltage. :)

samtang

Reaction score
When shipped by iparcel. How long does it take for customs to clear when the item reached our shores?

Ordered Zotac GTX660Ti on 10 Jun.
Amazon Estimate date of delivery 8 Jul.

Delivered today 19 Jun. Postman turn up without warning.

Tracking Details:
Event Event Date Event Location
Delivered Jun 19 2013 11:42AM SG

Exported i-Parcel
and in transit to
country of destination Jun 13 2013 7:40AM Carlstadt NJ US

Received at i-Parcel Jun 11 2013 12:59PM CARLSTADT NJ US

Package details received
electronically from Seller Jun 11 2013 3:43AM SG

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the thing is, tracking is not updated. so u wont know where ur parcel is, whether it is on delivery or lost :s22:

my package also dam slow, either update slow or really slow.

DateTimeLocationEvent DetailsJune 18, 201307:17:00 AMCarlstadt NJ USPackage has left the carrier facilityJune 14, 201311:52:13 AMCarlstadt NJ USPackage arrived at a carrier facilityJune 14, 201312:27:44 AMBreinigsville PA USPackage has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Preety

Reaction score
Most routers are not dual voltage, since this is a home product, not expected to be brought overseas. However, just just a simple 12v trasformer, from your old router (mio/linksys, etc), shd be fine.

asusn66router.jpg

Thats incorrect, I have purchased all my routers at home from amazon....they are dual voltage...no need for a transformer...

Preety

Reaction score
Anyone place order for Sony PS4? I believe pricing here will be higher. Ordered 1 set for USD434 incl GST with free delivery. Hopefully it's dual voltage. If not, will either use a transformer or give to my cousin who will be back from states during CNY 2014.

PS3 was dual voltage...so i guess we can hope the came...

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score

asusn66router.jpg

$219 was special price offered only when you sign up MyRepublic fibre, if not it's retailed @ $259!
http://i.imgur.com/xQ0kmFB.jpg

If buy from amazon, including everything only SGD185 the most
Still able to save at least SGD75.
SGD75 i can RMA anywhere around the globe in FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY.;)

SSDLover

Banned
Reaction score
Bought the N66U + N53 from Amazon. Just delivered 1 hour ago and I'm using it now. The power adapter is universal voltage. :)

Great news. Will buy it soon, very good deal in fact for both combo.
Can save at least SGD110 for both combo!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.