Amazon now offers free international shipping to Singapore... (strictly no referral link)

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Last night, I wanted to buy 3 items - kb + mouse combo, pc 5.1 speakers and a baby carrier (baby on the way).

By rights got free shipping coz less than 20pounds and more than $125. But at checkout got shipping charge.

So live-chat with CSA. He said that the baby carrier not eligible for amazonglobal. But I had searched for all three items with the "amazonglobal eligible" filter checked. So probably some cock-up on their server-side.

The CSA verified that my story is true and proceeded to waive the shipping charges after I placed an order. Entire process was about 15 mins.

Very impressed by the speed and decisiveness of the CSA, and how obviously they put the customer's experience as priority over their policies.

Not to mention the discounts on some items :s13:

Their service 200% better then q0010 :s22:

davidquah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset - Black (KHX-H3CL/WR)

Guys check out the latest Hyper X Cloud gaming headset. I bought it last week and this **** performance way better than any other of my $200+ gaming headset. Really worth it's price tag, now only at $79 worth the buy

looks similar to my turtle beach.
i got it a bit cheaper.
the sound is damn nice and mic is very sensitive.

airmineral

Reaction score
Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black

can someone teach me how to do local shipping for products that don't have global shipping ah? i msg the amazon staff they say can't help :( i'm getting this toothbrush above, my dentist friend actually recommended me this but i cannot find in local stores zzzz

Create account with comgateway, send your items from amazon to CGW. Once arrived, pay CGW for freight charges and they will ship from CGW to SG .

jerome1470

Reaction score

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The current price shown is sold by 3rd party reseller, that's why cant ship to SG.

See the other options at left side, there is 1 sold by Amazon at $189.99. Add that to cart and you can ship to SG le.

miketanct

Reaction score
Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black

can someone teach me how to do local shipping for products that don't have global shipping ah? i msg the amazon staff they say can't help :( i'm getting this toothbrush above, my dentist friend actually recommended me this but i cannot find in local stores zzzz

The item got free shipping to SG. You have to select the one sold by Amazon instead, rather than the one in your link which is being sold by PaulFrank. You can see this guide (step 2 screenshot) to see where to find the "Sold by Amazon" option.

airmineral

Reaction score
The item got free shipping to SG. You have to select the one sold by Amazon instead, rather than the one in your link which is being sold by PaulFrank. You can see this guide (step 2 screenshot) to see where to find the "Sold by Amazon" option.

weird leh still doesn't work... should i contact the amazon staff again? :s12:

miketanct

Reaction score
weird leh still doesn't work... should i contact the amazon staff again? :s12:

When you check out, at this page do you see the same thing at where the red circle is?
amazon_test_check.jpg

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks for the reply
SLS which shop ?

Those that sell chapalang accessories. U can try Chamoxa at lvl 4, worldwideaccessories at lvl 5, bizgram at lvl 5, best bargain at lvl 4, etc.... Just walk around lvl 4 and 5 will do.

If you are lazy, u can google for t258jgn. He do sell loads of accessories, you may find what you want.

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks.
Will do.
Those that sell chapalang accessories. U can try Chamoxa at lvl 4, worldwideaccessories at lvl 5, bizgram at lvl 5, best bargain at lvl 4, etc.... Just walk around lvl 4 and 5 will do.

If you are lazy, u can google for t258jgn. He do sell loads of accessories, you may find what you want.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset - Black (KHX-H3CL/WR)

Guys check out the latest Hyper X Cloud gaming headset. I bought it last week and this **** performance way better than any other of my $200+ gaming headset. Really worth it's price tag, now only at $79 worth the buy

Actually looks good. How does it fits ah? My head is quite big and ears are long too so some of the cups can't fully fit my ears causing pain after wearing for a short while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.