csoyzx

Master Member
Reaction score
New WD HDD distributor(westen digital)
TSR Silicon Resources (Asia) Pte Ltd
1 Jln Kilang Timor
Pacific Tech Centre #05-04
Singapore 159303

for the above address any1 has the fone number for it??

and i just created a rma form online so can i send to the new distro or to selectron??
btw we really must pack the hdd into a box with esd bags? or they will do it for us?

jkcs

Reaction score
csoyzx said:
New WD HDD distributor(westen digital)
1 Jln Kilang Timor
Singapore 159303

for the above address any1 has the fone number for it??

and i just created a rma form online so can i send to the new distro or to selectron??
btw we really must pack the hdd into a box with esd bags? or they will do it for us?

U got any answer as to what u asked already?

roguespear

Reaction score
Does anyone knows where to rma razer diamondback ? or do i have to bring the mouse back to the shop which i purchase ?

thanks a million...

grm203

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody know if SDRAM can still be RMA?it does not have the convergent sticker.....

speedknight

Reaction score
well for the mouse i am not sure sorry...as for the sdrams if it is kingston try getting it back to convergent see......

jujubean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see from the some of the post that WD HDD distributor change liao?

1 Jln Kilang Timor
Singapore 159303

So the new one will be here?
Anyone got the number there? Maybe will give them a call before sending it down menz.. Thanks.

xFreaK

Reaction score
to rma gfx cards, must i bring back the entire package (games and driver disc) + the box back to the shop?

sorry this is my first time rma'ing

bkchng

Master Member
Reaction score
hi.. i have a question...
my Gigabyte radeon 9700 Pro is dying.. and its already past its warranty.. is there any way that I can repair it or pay a smaller amount of money to get it replaced by the company itself? or is buying a new card the only solution?

speedknight

Reaction score
gamerguy said:
hi.. i have a question...
my Gigabyte radeon 9700 Pro is dying.. and its already past its warranty.. is there any way that I can repair it or pay a smaller amount of money to get it replaced by the company itself? or is buying a new card the only solution?
well game i would advise you go for a new card since GFX are cheap nowadays......

Fonz_76

Reaction score
problem booting up new motherboard and cpu

I just installed a new motherboard and cpu, and now I'm havong problems trying to boot up the computer

yuri21

Reaction score
So, if Corsair mem buy from Cybermind, go straight down to Corbell to RMA? Or is that Cybermind? Warranty is lifetime, right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.