Old 23-11-2006, 12:46 PM   #272
Master Member

Not mouse pad, sand pad
hahaha...sand pad...wat a nice name
xxhellinvaderxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2006, 06:43 PM   #273
Supremacy Member

hahaha...sand pad...wat a nice name
By the way, is there a really good mousepad around? I'm using Fellowes normal sponge mousepad and its not bad but i saw some fancy one from that brand i forgot the name, but the price is madness just for a mouse pad. Is it really that much better for that price? That brand's mouse is razor or something like that.
human_shieldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #274

Razor mantis?
I use a Razor mantis with a MX510.
Good stuff.
weibchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 11:42 AM   #275
Supremacy Member

Razor mantis?
I use a Razor mantis with a MX510.
Good stuff.
I'm using Fellowes with MX610 but i just switched to VX revolution.

How much did u pay for the mantis?? Is it worth it? Is it big?
Old 19-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #276

iirc its abt 30 bucks or so..
its damn big lo.. can put my cup of tea on it and still have enuff space to roam around.
plus its quite durable and good quality.
wah VX revolution, damn stylo man that mouse...but for 189 knn, can buy alot of things liao..
Old 19-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #277
Supremacy Member

iirc its abt 30 bucks or so..
its damn big lo.. can put my cup of tea on it and still have enuff space to roam around.
plus its quite durable and good quality.
wah VX revolution, damn stylo man that mouse...but for 189 knn, can buy alot of things liao..
I got no space for big big pad la. Mine is VX not MX, so its about $119 and MX is selling at challenger for $179 but i think u have to be member.
Old 21-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #278

get the exactmat if u have space constrains..
or defunct at techdrome..
good quality mouse pad which is smaller.
Old 23-12-2006, 05:06 AM   #279

Hi guys, looking to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard, is MX1000 good? Keyboard not sure which one to get, any keyboard to recommend, most impt should not lag, purpose of mouse and keyboard gaming and surf,watch movie on pc. PS:not a hardcore gamer.
soloman2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2007, 12:42 AM   #280

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I just purchased 2 Logitech IM Quickcam at SLS about a week ago. One is for use in my notebook and the other for the desktop. I have a huge problem here. After installing the prompted updated software, whenever it gets connected to video chat in MSN, it shows a blue screen that an error has occurred. It states further and say to remove any new drivers or updates, and the computer will restart automatically. This problem also surfaced on both my desktop and notebook. I've been to Logitech's website and downloaded their latest updates/versions of driver available. However, the problem still persists. Any solutions please? Urgent. I am leaving Singapore quite soon for Australia. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by justinmicoud; 22-01-2007 at 12:52 AM..
justinmicoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2007, 01:11 AM   #281
Supremacy Member

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I just purchased 2 Logitech IM Quickcam at SLS about a week ago. One is for use in my notebook and the other for the desktop. I have a huge problem here. After installing the prompted updated software, whenever it gets connected to video chat in MSN, it shows a blue screen that an error has occurred. It states further and say to remove any new drivers or updates, and the computer will restart automatically. This problem also surfaced on both my desktop and notebook. I've been to Logitech's website and downloaded their latest updates/versions of driver available. However, the problem still persists. Any solutions please? Urgent. I am leaving Singapore quite soon for Australia. Thanks in advance.
R u running on Windows XP SP2? U try using it on someone else's PC that has a webcam running fine and see if it could be due to hardware error. For both webcam to be like this for both your PC is strange
Old 22-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #282

R u running on Windows XP SP2? U try using it on someone else's PC that has a webcam running fine and see if it could be due to hardware error. For both webcam to be like this for both your PC is strange
Hi,

My laptop and desktop are running on Windows XP SP2. Is there any incompatiability with that? If it has due to hardware error, can i do anything to rectify the problem?
Old 22-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #283
Supremacy Member

Hi,

My laptop and desktop are running on Windows XP SP2. Is there any incompatiability with that? If it has due to hardware error, can i do anything to rectify the problem?
Hmmmmm, just thought SP2 might be one of the problem. Well, if its really hardware problem u have to change both the webcams. Do it fast before u fly back to Australia. Think they have the 7 days 1 to 1 exchange eh?

I think it would be good to try it on someone's computer who already has any logitech webcam installed and working.
Old 22-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #284

Hmmmmm, just thought SP2 might be one of the problem. Well, if its really hardware problem u have to change both the webcams. Do it fast before u fly back to Australia. Think they have the 7 days 1 to 1 exchange eh?

I think it would be good to try it on someone's computer who already has any logitech webcam installed and working.
Alright. Thanks a lot for ur advice.
Old 24-01-2007, 02:45 PM   #285

Anyone using the VX Revolution? Recently I notice the free-spin no longer very free leh. Last time I can spin for a few seconds, now like just let go only, the spin will slow down noticeably. Anyone encounter this problem before?
sigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.