The Power Supply Chart

bryanwumf

Master Member
Reaction score
Sigh .. ok then .. thanks ..

Btw ... You got any reccommendations of psu equal to aerocool?

Equal in price or performance?

Pricewise, I'm not too sure, but i think it should be the cheapest 80PLUS modular.

Performance wise, it should be the same as Thermaltake's Toughpower offerings since they use the same design and almost identical internals.

Wootsies87

Reaction score
Hmm... ok .. then how about Enermax? I saw the new pro 82+ ... just wondering if you have seen them tested and reviewed yet?

Wootsies87

Reaction score
So performance wise( btw i dont mind non modular or modular )

Besides the TT ones which ones would you recommend?

the budget is between 150 - 180

Thanks in advance man .. i dont know much about the models in the mid range arena so i was hoping you could enlighten me ...

Last edited:

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance man .. i dont know much about the models in the mid range arena so i was hoping you could enlighten me ...

Modular go for CoolerMaster M520 Real Power Pro @ $159 with 5 years warranty & 80Plus... ;)

bryanwumf

Master Member
Reaction score

Depends on your needs etc.

If you can't wait for the Aerocool, then I think the CM 520 is not bad..

Wootsies87

Reaction score
Depends on your needs etc.

If you can't wait for the Aerocool, then I think the CM 520 is not bad..
Edit: Hmmm... ok .... so how curious have you tested any enermax ones? and have you tested the CM520? Doesnt need to be a modular version btw..

Last edited:

Wootsies87

Reaction score
Modular go for CoolerMaster M520 Real Power Pro @ $159 with 5 years warranty & 80Plus... ;)
Oh btw ... denniszz just wondering if you guys carry the coolermaster RS-550-ACAA-A1

its the 550W realpower one... Im just wondering if its in singapore cos i dont see it in pricelists.... hopefullly i didnt miss it somewhere...

Bashflz

Master Member
Reaction score
yea guys. just thinking of changing my psu.. however when i looked around, most psu label theirs as ATX, my cpu's a BTX.. so will it be compatible? any psu specifically for BTX?

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea guys. just thinking of changing my psu.. however when i looked around, most psu label theirs as ATX, my cpu's a BTX.. so will it be compatible? any psu specifically for BTX?

Yup able to use a ATX PSU on a BTX motherboard/Casing... ;)

bryanwumf

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like there's a model revision.. probably updated to be 80plus compliant..

They'll probably put a 80PLUS logo somewhere on the packaging..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.