What's your favorite moment @ Funan?

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rmb the foodcourt at basement.. got A&W.. got a stall sell claypot rice not bad de

Shepherd1972

Reaction score
Level 6 beside corona also a beef noodles......anyone remembered?

one of the hangouts.......peninsula to buy levis or Lees jeans, skateboard stuff, converse etc at basement........h ya those gun n roses tee as well, then go funan l6 and eat

"Don" night before by the side of funan also, those roundabout garden where u can sit

fried beehoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remeber I alwasy go to the challenger store there play free X box. Wah lan eh, I paly until the bui bui security officer see mee xiong beri hard until I dun dare go there play any moar.:eek::vijayadmin:=:p

Moi fav was call of duty.:D

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my lunch places for a couple of years. Foodcourt, Macs, Qi Ji, Ya Kun and Cold Storage fruit juice.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Remember last time the food court was at the top floor.
the whole place dark dark one.

My favourite shop was Da Da records.

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visiting Dada Records almost weekly, looking for the latest limited edition releases...:D

foreseer

Banned
Reaction score
last time before funan or during funan there was another hawker centre right? vaguely rem during 90s

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

BluBlur

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My favourite hang outs

- the basement food court (the claypot stall)
- PK computer

I still remember my dad buying me my very first PC at #05-34.. it was IPC Mygenie. Cost my dad $3500...top of the line Pentium100 back in 1995.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.