What's your favorite moment @ Funan?

megaweb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember 1 of the shop always showed case this old computer DOS game "BUSHIDO"

1359599-bushido_splash.jpg

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember sending my Cubic 99 for repairs when Creative has its service & sales shop there

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the first batch of Palm m100 at Southasia... I happened to be there when the delivery came in, so decided to buy :)

intime

Reaction score
When work near there, I always go to the top floor food court to eat during lunch time. :(
I will miss the food court's expensive food... :o

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eating Carona's fried chicken wings at the foodcourt at the top floor. :D Browsing for computer books at the bookshops.

3hubb3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i like pk computer. there was a pretty girl working there right?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
later go down beo.

dont think funan will be better than now in 3 years time, in the sense of it being an IT mall. thinking it will become just another mall when it reopens. :(

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Bought my first PC there a 286 XT, at one of the small computer shop. Can't remember exactly which year was it, I think 1988? The shop owner's son provided free computer lessons to buyers so every weekend will go there for simple lessons on DOS, Basic, Wordperfect, Lotus123, etc. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.