HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #2071
Master Member

Hakkaa,

You can look for MARIX for your project. Proven support in Singapore. Its very kind of them to offer sponsorship for your project. Thumbs Up Guys!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:32 PM   #2072
Master Member

MO Time again. I ordered 50 units for another project of mine. So, you guys can tagged onto my order at following pricing.

1. T7835WIP @ $129
2. T7838WIP @ $139
3. T7837WIP-AR @ $159
4. T7850WIP @ $169

PM Me @ I will forward your details to MARIX under my MO. Paiseh... I think they only bring in my stocks so MO pple may have to wait a bit longer

Last edited by geckoSG; 14-03-2014 at 08:17 AM..
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #2073

Finally got a response from their email support.

"hi
eye4 web interface may be a bit of a problem, our engineers are currently being processed, can be set via the Finder into the WEB interface parameters - Camera Settings - User settings which set three permissions. But if it can only be accessed through the UID for the admin ID
Thanks to the support of vstarcam"

What this seems to mean is their EYE4 web interface does not work and they advertise and allow you to set three user permission types but you can only access the camera using one. Nice work Vstar!

Vstar let me give you a hint. Companies that use their customers as unwilling beta testers usually fail very quickly as customers and sellers quickly learn not to trust your lies and advertising. No need to thank me.
johnboatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #2074
Master Member

Finally got a response from their email support.

"hi
eye4 web interface may be a bit of a problem, our engineers are currently being processed, can be set via the Finder into the WEB interface parameters - Camera Settings - User settings which set three permissions. But if it can only be accessed through the UID for the admin ID
Thanks to the support of vstarcam"

What this seems to mean is their EYE4 web interface does not work and they advertise and allow you to set three user permission types but you can only access the camera using one. Nice work Vstar!

Vstar let me give you a hint. Companies that use their customers as unwilling beta testers usually fail very quickly as customers and sellers quickly learn not to trust your lies and advertising. No need to thank me.
Agree with you on this one. Thats why Marix still ask their clients to download the vscam n super client instead which r more stable. Even when I ask them about the new eye4. The engineers tells me "if u want stability, use the vscam n super client. Eye4 still not mature in terms of stability."

They r trying too hard
Old 13-03-2014, 09:09 AM   #2075
Master Member

I'm now looking forward to the new camera development from marix. Their own housebrand instead. At least they know what end user wants. So skip eye4 n use back the vscam n super client. trust me, u will have an easier life.

It seems to me that marix have stopped doing qc on vstarcam's development. Else, based on the boss' character, i'm sure he will never allow such things to happen.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #2076

G- does this mean MARIX looking for OEM partnership?
Fuzzywuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 08:09 AM   #2077
Master Member

G- does this mean MARIX looking for OEM partnership?
U can ask them if you want since U represent easyn in SG. But i already saw the working sample at their office when I went over to check my stocks.
Old 14-03-2014, 08:14 AM   #2078
Master Member

For those keen on getting the T7837WIP-AR, note that the stupid alarm audio n instruction manual is in chinese. Not english. Marix is doing translation for the guides now. But firmware wise still need to wait for factory... DUH.

And you will need to use eye4 app on mobile to configure n add sensors, arm n disarm the alarm.
Old 14-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #2079

U can ask them if you want since U represent easyn in SG. But i already saw the working sample at their office when I went over to check my stocks.
G - I don't mean to sound stupid but what exactly is your relationship with MARIX?
Old 14-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #2080

eye4 sounds a mouthful actually. When pronounce quickly, sounds like eye sore. This is my advise to them. And WIP is short for works in progress. Hope they will change this in future.
Old 14-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #2081
Master Member

G - I don't mean to sound stupid but what exactly is your relationship with MARIX?
Simple. I buy things from them now, and in bulk for projects. They were my previous vendors. This is the third time i declared this at least. And second time to you.... *yawns*
Old 14-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #2082
Master Member

dr_Archer bro, the T7833WIPX3 r here. U can call marix to arrange pickup. Good nite pple. Tomorrow I'll start evaluating the T7837WIP-AR in detail.
Old 14-03-2014, 11:22 PM   #2083
Master Member

Can you share with us the type of home plug you bought?
Its a Sineoji 500Mbps with pass through, used with a D-Link DCS-2310L outdoor camera. A bit stupid actually should have just bought the 200Mbps version, seeing as all are limited by their 100Mbps Ethernet ports but oh well. Haven't been able to test the outdoor capabilities of the camera of course because it hasn't rained.
wtfh4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 09:02 AM   #2084
Master Member

Wtfh4x, do give us a detailed review if you can. Especially on clarity n night vision. I'll later do a T7850WIP review as well.
Old 15-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #2085
Master Member

dr_Archer bro, the T7833WIPX3 r here. U can call marix to arrange pickup. Good nite pple. Tomorrow I'll start evaluating the T7837WIP-AR in detail.
Thanks bro. I got a text from Matrix too. I just came back to Singapore so I can't go down today to pick it up. Anyway, I got no real hurry as I have yet to decide on the installation point in my house.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.