Wireless IP Camera thread

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
hi, any installation guys here? i have my own Panasonic cameras, just want to have network points done up.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Inferior hardware will means constant rma. Software can still b resolved easily via upgrade, but inferior hardware is a no no for me.

Its a shame that a lot of manufacturer are ditching the webui with the more traditional ones still holding on to it.

harocarlos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to give another shout out to Dean from Sineoji for the great after-service. He contacted me just minutes after I posted my earlier review of my 603V purchase to try and understand more about the iPhone app issues I encountered.

He also spent several hours over the next few days helping me to setup a DDNS via Teamviewer so that I am able to view my IPcam from my office's web browser directly. I really appreciate it as I could save a ton of data from having to view from the mobile phone app. I like to monitor the footage as I got the IPcam to keep an eye on my new puppy.

Though there were some issues loading the footage on chrome/firefox/safari, I was at least able to view a small window of the footage via web browser while he is trying to get the software developers to come up with a fix. Looking forward to that.

Danboard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to give another shout out to Dean from Sineoji for the great after-service. He contacted me just minutes after I posted my earlier review of my 603V purchase to try and understand more about the iPhone app issues I encountered.

He also spent several hours over the next few days helping me to setup a DDNS via Teamviewer so that I am able to view my IPcam from my office's web browser directly. I really appreciate it as I could save a ton of data from having to view from the mobile phone app. I like to monitor the footage as I got the IPcam to keep an eye on my new puppy.

Though there were some issues loading the footage on chrome/firefox/safari, I was at least able to view a small window of the footage via web browser while he is trying to get the software developers to come up with a fix. Looking forward to that.

Mind to share the contact number for Dean? Thinking of getting the sineoji 492 camera. Thanks in advance.

arrowdodger

Reaction score

Hi, can someone pass me Dean's contact? Would like to install Sineoji as well. thanks

Luo_yi

Reaction score
Aztech WIPC410HD not viewing on PC

Anybody have experience with this make/model?

I followed the instructions and have no problem connecting to it. The problem is that on first launch it is supposed to prompt you to download and Active-X install for your browser.

I did that and when I refresh the page it just gives me the same error message about installing the Active-x. I've tried rebooting and re-installing on 2 separate computers with the exact same result. One computer running Win-10 and the other running Win-7.

I can control the Pan/Tilt on the camera so it is definitely connecting. Only no View function.

Any ideas?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with this make/model?

I followed the instructions and have no problem connecting to it. The problem is that on first launch it is supposed to prompt you to download and Active-X install for your browser.

I did that and when I refresh the page it just gives me the same error message about installing the Active-x. I've tried rebooting and re-installing on 2 separate computers with the exact same result. One computer running Win-10 and the other running Win-7.

I can control the Pan/Tilt on the camera so it is definitely connecting. Only no View function.

Any ideas?

set compatibility view in IE?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question to Sineoji, Dean,

When will Sineoji release a new firmware with better UI?

the current interface although it works its really lacking. Do consider it.

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score
Quick question to Sineoji, Dean,

When will Sineoji release a new firmware with better UI?

the current interface although it works its really lacking. Do consider it.

Hi batniss

There will be a new firmware release next week for the 960p HD cameras. This firmware release is probably catered for the techies who wish to explore more with their cameras.

We have qualified the firmware and is under EVT now.

There will also be an update on the iOS app to version 8.1 and it will goes live anytime this week. It will be automatically update on your existing app.

Cheers !

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi batniss

There will be a new firmware release next week for the 960p HD cameras. This firmware release is probably catered for the techies who wish to explore more with their cameras.

We have qualified the firmware and is under EVT now.

There will also be an update on the iOS app to version 8.1 and it will goes live anytime this week. It will be automatically update on your existing app.

Cheers !

good to know. kudos for the effort.

hope that the next roll out will cover all other cameras too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.