HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2015, 09:49 PM   #3541
Master Member

Ssagey, the cheap camera that I bought can do that. Wifi setup with mobile easily n control with phone. No need LAN cable. Playback with phone also. 128gb microsd card recording. Very cheap. no need to buy any expensive brands. So easy to setup no need any IT knowledge

Last edited by geckoSG; 17-12-2015 at 09:53 PM..
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 10:56 PM   #3542
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tomorrow, I shall give you guys more details on those cheap ip cameras. And give you guys contacts whom will setup your IP cameras at only $50∼$80. So your costs will be cheaper than any local brands With free installations.

Setup will be done by IT guys around Singapore. I will also provide links to cheap homeplugs that will work as good as those sold in market
wah. how cheap are the cams est $? Thanks
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 08:26 AM   #3543
Master Member

wah. how cheap are the cams est $? Thanks
As mentioned, ard $30 only, refer to my previous thread on camera link n pricing
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 01:34 PM   #3544
Arch-Supremacy Member

As mentioned, ard $30 only, refer to my previous thread on camera link n pricing
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 02:55 PM   #3545

sineoji got free installation? including trunking?
chanbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 03:46 AM   #3546

Tomorrow, I shall give you guys more details on those cheap ip cameras. And give you guys contacts whom will setup your IP cameras at only $50∼$80. So your costs will be cheaper than any local brands With free installations.

Setup will be done by IT guys around Singapore. I will also provide links to cheap homeplugs that will work as good as those sold in market
Any idea how to obtain the CGI commands for the cameras? Since wifi is available, this is my only concern left.
SSagey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #3547

sineoji got free installation? including trunking?
Gathering on the feedbacks here, they deliver the cam and install it so everything is idiot proof for you.
vvaness40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #3548
'Banned'

Hi Damdam

You ordered a Sineoji PT495V and it was send over to your doorsteps this morning. We set it up on both your android and iPhone and guided you on the functionality of the controls via your app.

Connected via your mobile data plan and the live video is responsive in terms of the pan and tilt functionality on HD mode.

Thank you for using Sineoji IPCam.
IU_leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #3549
Suspended

Subscribed
Hellooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 12:55 AM   #3550

JTS my exp with sineoji, I was looking for IP cameras for my unit in Hwz and chanced upon sineoji and there were several good reviews about it.

Prior to taking up the deal and installation, It was being communicated to me that the package includes installation of camera and drilling of camera against the wall or on the ceiling, if required. He also suggested me to get ready 3M tapes.

I had my installation today but the installer was late by more than 1.5 hours. I purchased 4 x PT593V model for my unit and the installer installed 3 of them successfully. However, I was upset on the installation for the last IP camera in my common room.

For my common room, the installer was not able to mount the IP camera at the location where we wanted it. This was after he tried drilling it with his hand-held driller and our personal electric driller. He also said that 3M tape may not be secure enough to hold the ip camera against the wall.
The reason why we wanted the ip camera to be at that particular location because it was tantamount to the safety of my child as I have a helper at home.

Instead of helping us to think of a solution, he told us he was rushing off for another appointment. We even suggested to him if he could come over the next day but he did not reciprocate.

The camera is in our common room is currently left sitting on the floor until we can think of a solution on how to mount it.
jeofefforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 01:50 AM   #3551
'Banned'

JTS my exp with sineoji, I was looking for IP cameras for my unit in Hwz and chanced upon sineoji and there were several good reviews about it.

Prior to taking up the deal and installation, It was being communicated to me that the package includes installation of camera and drilling of camera against the wall or on the ceiling, if required. He also suggested me to get ready 3M tapes.

I had my installation today but the installer was late by more than 1.5 hours. I purchased 4 x PT593V model for my unit and the installer installed 3 of them successfully. However, I was upset on the installation for the last IP camera in my common room.

For my common room, the installer was not able to mount the IP camera at the location where we wanted it. This was after he tried drilling it with his hand-held driller and our personal electric driller. He also said that 3M tape may not be secure enough to hold the ip camera against the wall.
The reason why we wanted the ip camera to be at that particular location because it was tantamount to the safety of my child as I have a helper at home.

Instead of helping us to think of a solution, he told us he was rushing off for another appointment. We even suggested to him if he could come over the next day but he did not reciprocate.

The camera is in our common room is currently left sitting on the floor until we can think of a solution on how to mount it.
jeofefforts.

I have diligently completed the setup of your cameras in good faith. I arrived at 12.30 pm and left 3.45pm. Almost 3 hours to setup 4 cameras and the wifi extenders which is not acceptable as I have other customers who are waiting for their appointments

I have arrived at 12.30 pm today as I was held up by an installation in the morning. When I arrived at 12.30, I wanted to work on the 3 cameras but you informed that we cannot proceed as we will have to wait for your wife when she reaches home. Hence I waited waited....

When your wife reaches home, both of your insisted to have the camera mounted on the beam. I have advised you that the beam is not appropriate as it is a solid concrete wall where the mounting screws will not be able to penetrate. I suggested on the one side of the wall where you have perfect viewing angle of the infant but you insisted that you want on the beam because you want to have the view of the common toilet along the corridor from the common bedroom. You insisted and I followed your instructions until when it is drilled, you witness yourself that it cannot be screwed. You requested me to wait for your father to bring another drill over. I cannot always be waiting as I have other appointments to commit. In addition, you requested me to come over another day. Although the it comes with a free setup and installation, your have to be reasonable and not taking advantage of the free service.

The camera in the common room could have been mounted as I have suggested but you refused and insisted on the beam area until you witness that after drilling, the screws cannot be penetrated further. You requested to use the 3m mounting tape and it is my duty to advise you that there is a tendency that it will fall since you are pasting on the beam area.

In good faith, I have diligently completed the task and assist you to setup your wifi extenders. You have even requested me to relocate your Asus router to your another area and relocating the cables despite I am from Sineoji, but I still carried on to assist you without any hesitation. You have requested me to illustrate on the steps to download your video content from your micro sd card to your PC, and I guided you.

But I cannot always be waiting for your wife, followed by your father as I have other appointments to fullfill and I have to leave.

Service is free but you have to be reasonable as I have spent 3 hours at your residence.

I will let the forum members to judge.

Last edited by IU_leon; 20-12-2015 at 02:10 AM..
Old 20-12-2015, 02:09 AM   #3552
'Banned'

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for ordering Sineoji PT495V and PT492V. The cameras was delivered to your residence today and we assisted in you in the setup and installation of the camera in the living hall and kitchen. Tested on 4G mobile data, the live video camera was responsive in terms of the pan & tilt.

Thank you for using Sineoji IPCam. Do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Old 20-12-2015, 10:40 AM   #3553

As a user of Sineoji products - both the homeplugs and IPcam - it really comes as a surprise to me to read about the adverse comments on Sineoji. My experience with Sineoji products and its representative has so far been very good and judging from the accolades Sineoji has received in the forumn, this appears to be an isolated incident and perhaps just a misunderstanding. ☺
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 11:00 AM   #3554
Supremacy Member

Free Installation also want to kpkb
localITguy likes this.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:44 PM   #3555
'Banned'

Hi John and Russell

You ordered 2 Sineoji ipcam PT495V to replace your current cctv in your landed residence. We delivered the IPCam and assist you to remove the cctv, replacing them with Sineoji PT495V. We assist you to setup on your iPhone, windows laptop and configuring the motion alarm to be send across your Gmail.

2 cameras was installed on the front of the main gate and the kitchen. As the wifi is weak in the kitchen, we setup a Sineoji wifi extender in the kitchen to be link to your Sineoji Ip camera.

Tested on mobile data, your IPCam is responsive in terms of the pan and tilt, absolutely no lag.

In addition, as your wifi is weak on the 3rd level, we setup a pair of Sineoji home plug wifi extender.

Thank you for using Sineoji IPCAM Camera.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.