Wireless IP Camera thread

netweight

Reaction score
Netweight,

You can stop your ********, I showed the thread to the police officer and even he himself thinks it's you, Dylan trying to pose as a satisfied customer in a desperate attempt to salvage your reputation.

Police report has already been lodged today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).

Will let the law deal with this sick pervert.

Whatever you did does not affect me, I don't have any relations with him.

Fantalicious

Reaction score
Dylan 82772920

Hi all, a quick update.
Dylan's Carousell account, installationcctv, has been removed by Carousell.
Thank you.

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good brand and quality FULL HD camera at good price..

l8r6d.jpg

Check it out here...
https://carousell.com/p/authentic-v...a-2-8mm-wider-angle-view-brand-new-113309270/

Last edited:

Dave27

Reaction score
Sineoji PT713 sold out at Sineoji estore ?

Which challenger outlets has stocks ?

One question, my Sineoji cam was setup successfully at home. But when I bring it over to my relative's place , I don't seem to be able to set it up. Must I reset the camera ? My relative using SingTel.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

One question, my Sineoji cam was setup successfully at home. But when I bring it over to my relative's place , I don't seem to be able to set it up. Must I reset the camera ? My relative using SingTel.

connect the Sineoji IPCamVia LAN CABLE and do a LAN search and re-configure the wifi settings on the IPCam

my guess is that ur ipcam connects to ur own wifi instead of ur relative's

monfrisco

Reaction score

Ang Mo Kio
JEM
Jurong Point
Parkway Parade
Tampines One
Vivo City

The rest of the outlets has run out of stocks.

If you are on SingTel, you have to segregate your SSID between the 2.4G and 5G band, for instance, SINGTEL 8808 and SINGLE 8808_5G. Another step is to disable the band steering option in the router which is under the same menu as changing the SSID.

Go to 192.168.1.254, proceed to wireless and do the necessary steps.

FL_Installer

Reaction score
Actually, as a freelance installer myself. Here's my sharing to everyone who is keen to install CCTV or IP Cameras. PS. I do not sell any IP Cameras, I do installation only.

Industrial practice, we always make sure our clients change their camera's password and writes down somewhere so that they will not forget.

Even if we need to setup the camera using our phone, we will in the presence of the owner delete off the camera from the app before we leave.

Everyone should take note that manufacturer uses the same password by default for all their cameras. YOU SHOULD INSIST TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD.

Next, as consumers, be fair to us installers, your router if faulty is of no fault of ours. If you need us to come back and re-configure, we have the right to charge.

Also, some cameras have poor compatibility with routers cos of their wifi module. One example I came across is vstarcam, one of their camera series' wireless module does not work well with starhub's issued D-link router.

While wanscam's camera can work without an issue with these routers. There is a good set of cameras from ezviz but only available via amazon, it is the same as Netgear's ARLO series, but with better battery life of 10 hours as claimed on paper specs. I have only hands on 1 unit so far, by a family staying in landed property. Camera is only 720P but resolution is good and stable connectivity and streaming. Hope Amazon launch here soon.

PM me if you need help with mounting and installing for all brands of IP Cameras.

vvaness40

Reaction score
The condo where I am staying, saw sineoji cameras in the gym, club house and lift lobby area too.

zlfkn.jpg

yfksg.jpg

The sineoji 713 is perfect especially the super wide view !

saw several sineoji cams deployed in an international school while visiting a client too.

IMG_20161205_154638.jpg

posted by a user on the sineoji 713v viewing.

PT713.png

I wonder if a high speed micro sdcard would make any difference in the ipcam recording. Price difference between a normal sdcard and a high speed is huge.

warriorking

Reaction score
Talking about wireless camera, just bought 2 wireless cameras from sineoji website (pt 528).. Video quality is good enough and I am satisfied with service from Sineoji guy (Dean). He delivered the stuff and helped to mount the cameras to the wall. His service is extraordinary.
Thanks for Sineoji/Dean.

mambo31

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone using arlo from netgear?
Any reviews or feedback?

Plus point is the wire-free connectivity...

mnb

Reaction score
Anyone has recommendation with below features :

1. Wireless (802.11n) and ethernet input
2. at least 720p resolution
3. pan and tilt not necessary if it is wide-angle
4. Motion detection based on schedule
5. For motion detection, it will be good if it allows zone selection to select certain areas for detection
5. Record to SD card and support wireless playback from SD card
6. Comes with mobile app to support live viewing or playback from SD card

The IP camera will be mounted outdoor but sheltered from rain.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this images need to spam how long? like repeat no. of time le.

saw several sineoji cams deployed in an international school while visiting a client too.

https://s13.postimg.org/guvprqe8n/IMG_20161205_154638.jpg[IMG]

posted by a user on the sineoji 713v viewing.

[IMG]https://s29.postimg.org/97d0vz2dz/PT713.png[/MG]

I wonder if a high speed micro sdcard would make any difference in the ipcam recording. Price difference between a normal sdcard and a high speed is huge.[/QUOTE]

jOLiN3

Reaction score
Stuart Cam HD WiFi Camera

Anyone interested to get this minion wifi cam? looking for more people to join to get bulk discount.

Retail stores selling at 99.

Pm me if keen to join.

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Just wondering if i buy Sineoji camera from Q10 or challenger, does Sineoji staffs able to help with installation for us? It is due to quite a few camera models at Sineoji's estore is out of stock. Also does sineoji staffs help to connect the cameras to power supply? It is due to some of the locations where we intend to place the camera do not have power outlet. please advise. Tks

Dave27

Reaction score
Just wondering if i buy Sineoji camera from Q10 or challenger, does Sineoji staffs able to help with installation for us? It is due to quite a few camera models at Sineoji's estore is out of stock. Also does sineoji staffs help to connect the cameras to power supply? It is due to some of the locations where we intend to place the camera do not have power outlet. please advise. Tks

I suggest you give Sineoji a call , hotline 83635195. Look for Dean and check with him.

endrue

Reaction score
Just installed 3x Sineoji PT713V and I am amazed with the service from Dean. Fast and friendly!
From the online purchase until the installation all are smooth.

jOLiN3

Reaction score
Hi ,

I am unable to connect my sineoji to the wireless net work. it works well when its conencted to the router by the cable.

i search thru the internet, i suppose to have sth called the "search tools" in the installation cd, but instead i got the upgrade tools instead.

advise please?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am unable to connect my sineoji to the wireless net work. it works well when its conencted to the router by the cable.

i search thru the internet, i suppose to have sth called the "search tools" in the installation cd, but instead i got the upgrade tools instead.

advise please?

open the sineoji app, and do a LAN search, then add the device.

after that click on the "i" icon beside the IPCam listed then go to wifi > and connect to ur wireless network >save then it should reboot. after that you can disconnect the cable

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.