HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2016, 12:26 AM   #3706

Purchased 2x sineoji 593 from dean to replaced my vstarcam yesterday. Sent my enquires to him in the afternoon and he came down and setup in the evening. Very fast and prompt response from dean.

Camera is easy to setup. Just need to install the app on my android phone and add the cameras by WiFi instead of plugging in cable. After that, on my wife's phone, just need to search them on the network and add into the app.

Audio wise, zafego is slightly better. Sineoji is softer but not distorted like vstarcam. Image quality is decent. For night vision, my preference go to sineoji as I had issue with zafego previously. If u know how to do the adjustment, there are saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, luminance etc for you to play with via the Web application.

Price wise, is higher but I believe the support, response and service I'm getting are way better than any other competitors so far.

And If anyone is thinking of getting an ipcam, I suggest you contact dean and try sineoji.
desatans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 01:25 AM   #3707
Arch-Supremacy Member

Purchased 2x sineoji 593 from dean to replaced my vstarcam yesterday. Sent my enquires to him in the afternoon and he came down and setup in the evening. Very fast and prompt response from dean.

Camera is easy to setup. Just need to install the app on my android phone and add the cameras by WiFi instead of plugging in cable. After that, on my wife's phone, just need to search them on the network and add into the app.

Audio wise, zafego is slightly better. Sineoji is softer but not distorted like vstarcam. Image quality is decent. For night vision, my preference go to sineoji as I had issue with zafego previously. If u know how to do the adjustment, there are saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, luminance etc for you to play with via the Web application.

Price wise, is higher but I believe the support, response and service I'm getting are way better than any other competitors so far.

And If anyone is thinking of getting an ipcam, I suggest you contact dean and try sineoji.
You can configure the audio output and input levels in the sineoji Settings page of the IPCam

it should improve much better in the audio department after you make those tweaks

but i do have to agree the audio is soft , esp the output audio ( mic to speak to people via the IPCam) even at max volume ( which is 100).

the mic that picks up the sounds are very strong tho.

agreed on the support wise. best support you can even get from IPCams

Last edited by localITguy; 13-02-2016 at 01:40 AM..
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 01:36 AM   #3708
Master Member

VStarcam is crap to me now, I've already change away all and put in ZAFEGO to my MALAYSIA home instead after a few cameras did not show up online, end up saw that all cameras are having all LAN lights ON constantly, which I learnt is the processor bricked or dead. Mind you, these are the latest C series, crap products...

Yah, MARIX had ditched vstarcam in SG, understand that many other distro around the world also stopped selling, even the MY distributor (not MARIX) i last asked also say they ditched the brand cos of high returns. All selling OEMs instead from MARIX, but higher price than SG.

Zafego wise, easy to setup to local internet provider's wifi router with their quick setup feature. So, i had no problem setting up even when local telcos had the lan port disabled.

CMS wise, I think there is bug. Need to ask MARIX to overhaul it when i get back to work after CNY.

They have flash sales now everyday between 8pm to 12midnight, price to me is cheap, below $100 budget.
Can still remembers the days when ppl are slamming Vstarcam but some people keeps defending it religiously and put down others by saying pay peanuts get monkey. Really laugh die me.
localITguy likes this.
consigliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #3709

You can configure the audio output and input levels in the sineoji Settings page of the IPCam

it should improve much better in the audio department after you make those tweaks

but i do have to agree the audio is soft , esp the output audio ( mic to speak to people via the IPCam) even at max volume ( which is 100).

the mic that picks up the sounds are very strong tho.

agreed on the support wise. best support you can even get from IPCams
Thanks for the tip! So u set both input n output to 100%? Maybe I'll try it. Can share your settings also if u dun mind. Image below from one of the 593 in my room for day and night.

Old 13-02-2016, 05:34 PM   #3710
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the tip! So u set both input n output to 100%? Maybe I'll try it. Can share your settings also if u dun mind. Image below from one of the 593 in my room for day and night.

you can access your IPCam settings page via a browser on a pc at http://yourcamip:8081/web/admin.html

you can find your the IP address of the camara on your router's setting page
Old 15-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #3711

Hi localITguy, thanks. i will try that.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:54 PM   #3712
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can still remembers the days when ppl are slamming Vstarcam but some people keeps defending it religiously and put down others by saying pay peanuts get monkey. Really laugh die me.
this is really classic.
localITguy likes this.
batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 06:24 PM   #3713

New Sineoji 1.3MP wide-angled IPCAM

I have the privilege of testing out the new Sineoji 603V 960p (1.3MP) ipcam with a 130 degree (enhanced) viewing angle. Just to share the perspective between the 593V and 603V:

593V

603V

Physically, the new cam is slightly smaller than the 593V and very similar to the 492V.

Last edited by barrios; 15-02-2016 at 07:08 PM..
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #3714

I have the privilege of testing out the new Sineoji 603V 960p (1.3MP) ipcam with a 130 degree (enhanced) viewing angle. Just to share the perspective between the 593V and 603V:

593V

603V

Physically, the new cam is slightly smaller than the 593V and very similar to the 492V.
It is super wide IMO, seems more than 130° viewing angle. Is already available ? I can't find any info on the website. seems to be 140° +
vvaness40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 10:29 PM   #3715

Sineoji 603V infra-red for comparison:

Old 15-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #3716
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sineoji 603V infra-red for comparison:

much better
Old 15-02-2016, 10:56 PM   #3717

It is super wide IMO, seems more than 130° viewing angle. Is already available ? I can't find any info on the website. seems to be 140° +
I agree with you that it is more than 130°, likely in the range of 140°.
Old 15-02-2016, 11:19 PM   #3718
Arch-Supremacy Member

did a quick search on their web

just release i guess?

http://www.sineoji.com/media/press-d...nhance-130-ult
Old 16-02-2016, 10:12 AM   #3719
Arch-Supremacy Member

593V

603V

wah!! Interesting. I love UWA lens! Time to get rid of my Foscam
consigliere likes this.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:10 PM   #3720
Arch-Supremacy Member

wah!! Interesting. I love UWA lens! Time to get rid of my Foscam
anyway how much was it ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.