HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #3736
Supremacy Member

for me at least is the on site and after sales service that you get from sineoji products.

i doubt you will get on site support/installation / after sales with other brands or they charge you a fee for such services.

i believe most brands do have promotions during IT Fairs

as for sineoji, their promotions are via their estore. ( atleast that is what i have observed so far)

as what i have been told. they will provide installation services. as long as its their product

Thank you for the quite reply. Seems like i will get it from sineoji during the it show.
The two newer models will be released at the same time right
evilster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #3737
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thank you for the quite reply. Seems like i will get it from sineoji during the it show.
The two newer models will be released at the same time right
i have no idea, you can email or call them to ask
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 10:06 PM   #3738
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys, after looking at the thread with regards to the brands that are more popular. Sineoj seems to be better because there are good support and do provide onsite installation for us. But with regards to other brands such as D-Link, Aztech brands why they are less mentioned??

And lastly, Does Sineoji normally have promotion during IT show and will there be installation provided if we purchase from there ?
either that or contact Dean for more information? Yes, their warranty is on-site support / installation.

Last edited by batniss; 23-02-2016 at 08:38 AM..
batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 10:27 PM   #3739
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thumbs up [Review] Sineoji PT603V 960P HD Review

Sineoji PT603V 960P HD - Wireless IP Camera with Ultra Wide Angle Lens Review
(Thank Dean-Sineoji for both the service and support!)
Note*: I do not represent Sineoji and has gotten their permission to post my “review” in here

http://www.sineoji.com/products/prod...pt603v-hd-960p

Sineoji recently subtly released its new PT603V with 1.3 MegaPixel HD Wireless Pan & Tilt Wireless IP Camera coupled with an extremely wide angle lens of 130 to 148 degrees wide. It also records at a resolution of up to 1280x960

*Image taken from Sineoji Page

The camera comes in white and feature the same goodies as the previous model which I have from them, the PT495V 720P HD IP camera. With its Instant swift action to view your footage from either your phone or computer as well as a 4x Motion Detection with Alarm Monitoring Recording to record directly into its enormous support of 128GB microSD card and/or to your FTP server.

Camera lens is installed with approximately 13 infrared LEDs that allows the camera to view as far as 10 meters in no light condition. The Sineoji, I have to admit, till date is still one of the easiest camera to be configured and installed.
Setup process is relatively straightforward thanks to the smart Sineoji mobile app that allows effortless camera management. - Excellent for people who know nuts about IT and wants to perform the installation by yourself.

On Desktop, the camera is noticeably more responsive when you use Internet Explorer. The Sineoji PT603V provides extremely sharp video image and is complemented by a wide spectrum of features.
Once again, I’d like to thanks Dean for allowing me to lay my hands on one of the un-released camera.

Some un-boxing pictures:

Camera - Unbox

(left to right): box, quick installation guide, warranty t&c, software installation (which i did not use), IP camera, screws, power adapter, RJ45 cable(which I did not use), mounting bracket

Camera - Front

Camera - Back

Camera Comparison (left: PT495V, right: PT603V)

Pros:
- 4 x Motion Detection
- ONVIF supported
- Preset settings stored and accurately goes back to the preset settings.
- Setup is extremely straight forward (android app - one key)
- Supports 128GB microsd card
- Ultra wide angle lens - probably the widest (130-148 degrees)
- Wireless setup all the way out from the box
- Work as it intended to be, in fact even more!
- 3 years of on-site warranty support & installation

Cons:
- 1.3MP is good, but can be better as competitor is only on 2MP right now
- Capped maximum video record time (10mins from the previous 15mins on the previous model)
- Revamping of interface on desktop is required - controls are still missing despite supported
- Lack of microUSB for power input
- Mediocre design (their PT595V looks damn good though)
- Unable to use it as a wireless extender

Controls available

Missing controls on my browser (both IE and FF)
alarm_men.html - alarm page
ddns_men.html - 3th DDNS (to configure your custom DDNS)
tplatform_men.html - P2p enable / disable
upnp_men.html - UPnP Port Forwarding
addport_men.html - add more camera page
alarmaudio_men.html - to enable/disable audio alarm
md_men.html - enable / disable motion detection window
videoshade_men.html - enable / disable video masking to block recording for some sensitive areas
sd/ - access of SD card remotely

*Sineoji will announce the price soon.
*Came here to take a breather from the other fiasco happening on the other side.

*will update more once i have spare time.

hope it helps.

Last edited by batniss; 23-02-2016 at 03:34 PM..
Old 22-02-2016, 04:52 PM   #3740

If I need a IP camera which needs to be hidden, any model to recommend ?

would also need to be easy to setup and use because it will be manage by my gf. One of the reason is that she have encounter several things missing a few times (money and gold) from her room so she know it's family member and she just want to know who.

Last edited by doran_lum; 22-02-2016 at 04:57 PM..
doran_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 05:48 PM   #3741
Arch-Supremacy Member

would also need to be easy to setup and use because it will be manage by my gf. One of the reason is that she have encounter several things missing a few times (money and gold) from her room so she know it's family member and she just want to know who.
why do you need it to be hidden? just put it there to deter the person from doing it again.

what's lost is lost. that's my opinion.

If you really want, buy any camera and stuff it in a teddy bear OR buy pin hole camera but i don't think the topic gels with the thread here.
Old 22-02-2016, 07:32 PM   #3742
Arch-Supremacy Member

pin hole cam?

i agree with batniss just install and mount the IP Cam to the wall with trunking, so the person cannot try to disconnect it and it will deter them from stealing
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #3743

Power? If you mean the power supply, it's using the same power adapter as the 593. Should be available in March.
Thanks. It is listed on the sineoji estore. Contemplating whether I should get it now or wait until next week..
goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:48 AM   #3744
Supremacy Member

either that or contact Dean for my information? Yes, their warranty is on-site support / installation.
what is the difference between dean and the sineoji ? Arent there the same?
evilster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 08:39 AM   #3745
Arch-Supremacy Member

what is the difference between dean and the sineoji ? Arent there the same?
my bad. I see the way dean work i feel like he is like 1 man show.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #3746

Let consumers make their own judgement. Good products people will buy; lousy products give 10 years warranty also nobody will try.
barrios is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 12:53 PM   #3747

Hi,

I'm new to this thread. Any comment on the New Night Vision XIAOYI IPCam CAMERA Xiaomi?

I will need basic baby monitoring + 2 way voice
quarkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:05 PM   #3748

Let consumers make their own judgement. Good products people will buy; lousy products give 10 years warranty also nobody will try.
Totally agree.

@Geckosg seems negative abt sineoji. Bro, have u tried sineoji b4? Or u had bad experience with them b4? Dun mind sharing
desatans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:26 PM   #3749

Was at challenger FUNAN during lunch. Sineoji PT603V has not arrived yet...
vvaness40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #3750
Arch-Supremacy Member

Must support his business else if sineoji closes down. All your 3 years warranty instantly no more.
I really think this statement is uncalled for. He never even use sineoji products yet keeps behaving in this manner really is..
localITguy likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.