HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2016, 09:45 PM   #3781

Anybody know what is the video resolution to record 40days on 128GB for PT597V?
960p, 720p or vga?
seru4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:29 AM   #3782
Master Member

How to fast forward in ip camera? Mine is aztech
WLM_WLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:49 AM   #3783

Is sineoji stable if the camera is not near router for a normal Hdb flat size?

My Fren kept complaining one or two of the xiaoyi is unable to view live as the internet connect seems weak and always detect the camera as being offline.

If sineoji or any other brand can overcome this problem will be great to do.
slurpy0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:53 AM   #3784

My Fren kept complaining one or two of the xiaoyi is unable to view live as the internet connect seems weak and always detect the camera as being offline.

That's the main reason I bought Sineoji. I can say more than 95% of the time, I have no problem viewing live and reviewing via microSD card. Response for panning is also very quick.

Last edited by barrios; 06-03-2016 at 10:24 AM..
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:07 AM   #3785

There are people who like to anyhow recommend China brands IP cams just because they are cheap. Act with caution and don't waste your money.
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #3786
Arch-Supremacy Member

There are people who like to anyhow recommend China brands IP cams just because they are cheap. Act with caution and don't waste your money.
Risking your life also
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #3787

Hi,

Would you guys recommend if i purchased the Sineoji PT603V or PT597V?
Are there any difference besides the optical zoom?

Thanks!
Pseudomonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #3788

Hi,

Would you guys recommend if i purchased the Sineoji PT603V or PT597V?
Are there any difference besides the optical zoom?

Thanks!
apart from the form factor and the digital zoom, the rest is the same. IMO, the PT597V is more than sufficient.

You will enjoy the wide angle and last but not least, camera is very responsive and I have not experience any lag even when I was viewing it from Jakarta.
Pseudomonas likes this.
vvaness40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:51 PM   #3789

apart from the form factor and the digital zoom, the rest is the same. IMO, the PT597V is more than sufficient.

You will enjoy the wide angle and last but not least, camera is very responsive and I have not experience any lag even when I was viewing it from Jakarta.
you missed out one more, the PT597 can Pan 355 degrees and Tilt 90 degrees on top of the wide angle. you won't missed your pet such as my poodle moving around and what they are doing when you are not home.
sgnimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:10 PM   #3790

Perfect view of the entire living hall with the Sineoji PT597V

Pan the camera and it capture the corridor walkway.

Infra red with night vision when the living hall in total darkness

goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:07 PM   #3791

I am keen to request for demo of PT597V pls.Thanks
agent66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 12:48 AM   #3792
Supremacy Member

Anyone bought D-Link DCS-2630L or DCS-960L?
evolute8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #3793

Update on my previous post.

I installed the same Zafego PT100C in a different location facing the window and the IR activation occured only once during the evening as the sun set, no multiple triggers. So the multiple trigger is unique to my indoor home low light levels during a rainy season. The 2nd Zafego unit also triggered IR a few times, but more like two or three times during the evening only in my home recently on selected days. During sunrise, the IR deactivated only once very cleanly. Throughout the day, there are no spuriously triggered Ispy recordings. On vstarcam c37A that I have, recordings are triggered by the changes in the camera pictures when images appears to be adjusted for increasing brightness of the day.

Ispy works beautifully according to the settings I posted earlier. I actually forgot them and thankfully I remembered where I posted it. But I still can't do PTZ within Ispy.

QNAP recording is another thing I want to find out more about. So far I haven't found anyone who has done a review on it yet.

The downside of Zafego PT100C is the lack of full ONVIF (especially PTZ control) compability with ONVIF Device Manager. I am not sure whether this is problem due to ONVIF Device Manager's lack of knowledge about the camera or the camera has incompatible settings. PTZ control can only be achieved through COT Pro app or the Windows CMS client.

Update (22 March 2016): I discover an ISPY incompability with Zafego - when the IR turns on, I lose the live video feed to the ISPY and have to shut down and relaunch ISPY or reconnect the camera within ISPY to regain the video feed. This did not happen when I first install and launch the ISPY recording. Most likely the bug is due to the way ISPY interacts with Zafego OS for the video stream.
geckoSG likes this.

Last edited by tanjunse; 23-03-2016 at 11:11 PM..
tanjunse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #3794
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just had my ip cam installed by Dean frpm Sineoji ytd. He did a complete setup including trunkings and drilling works. Even gave a free upgrade from PT597V to PT603..

Guess I am one of those users with a more complicated setup with wireless mac filter turned on on my router and long password but Dean was able to resolve all of the issues. I wanted to get it over and done with the job but he ensured I could view the video over the 4G for at least two mobile devices..

The camera works great for the price and my only complain was that the Sineoji app is not too stable to view on iOS for live viewing.. Overall, it does the job and great value!
why bother using mac filtering when one could easily spoof mac addresses?
batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2016, 02:27 PM   #3795
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just had my ip cam installed by Dean frpm Sineoji ytd. He did a complete setup including trunkings and drilling works. Even gave a free upgrade from PT597V to PT603..

Guess I am one of those users with a more complicated setup with wireless mac filter turned on on my router and long password but Dean was able to resolve all of the issues. I wanted to get it over and done with the job but he ensured I could view the video over the 4G for at least two mobile devices..

The camera works great for the price and my only complain was that the Sineoji app is not too stable to view on iOS for live viewing.. Overall, it does the job and great value!
why bother using mac filtering when one could easily spoof mac addresses?
false security lor.

many think that they enable mac fillter will be secure and safe
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.