HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree472Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2016, 12:36 PM   #4021
Arch-Supremacy Member

I was recommended to Dean by one of my friend.

My mum had a fall and we desperately needed to employ a maid to care for her.

Long story short, I called Dean from Sineoji last week Wednesday and he agreed to expedite the process for me to install the cameras at my place on Friday despite his busy schedule.

As a result of my urgent request, Dean came over to my place at about last Friday at about 10.30pm after completing his last installation for the day. He worked through the next 1.5 hours into 12 midnight just to ensure that all our 3 cameras are properly set up!

Past 12.30am, he even went the extra mile to patiently answer our queries as me and my wife are not that IT-savvy, how the system and the mobile app works and even how can we enhance our wireless network connection throughout our apartment.

He only left our home at 1.30am! Gosh I was actually pretty pai seh that he had to work so late as a result of our urgent request as our maid will arrive the following day.

Dean is really a gem and kudos to you for such commendable service and Sineoji for offering quality products at competitive prices.

Dean, if you are seeing this, do give me a ring and drop by our place for a meal when you are free. Owed you a big thank you!

The cameras works well except that the app on my iphone 6 will crash every now and then, perhaps I didnt upgrade my firmware for quite some time. Works perfectly well on my wife andriod-based phone.

Folks, we should support the unparalleled service provided by such as a dedicated fellow Singaporean. People like him are really hard to come by nowadays.

I bought a foscam for 108 bucks with 1 year local warranty, the camera is of inferior specs to senoji's for the similar price range and worst of all I need to install the camera myself with zero after-sale service where seneoji cameras offers 3 years warranty backed by a dedicated after-sale service.

So folks, you guys decide for yourself. =)

Sorry if my post is a tad too long, but Dean really deserved my effort for such long review for being so dedicated to his job!

Cheers,
John

foscam is for those people who knows what their doing. that is why there is a huge gap when it comes to pricing
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 01:04 PM   #4022
Arch-Supremacy Member

foscam is for those people who knows what their doing. that is why there is a huge gap when it comes to pricing
I agree to this.

Foscam UI is actually much better compared to SINEOJI

But you must know what you are doing because the installation is not as straight forward as Sineoji
localITguy likes this.
batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 04:58 PM   #4023
Supremacy Member

hooting foscam C1

anything i need to take note?
Old 20-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #4024

I am using it few days liao before I posted.. .... and it is a real life experiences.

With this babe .... the rest of the model can 收工。。
Is the sineoji PT619V available in Challenger yet ?

What's the outcome after using for a few days ?
goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 06:00 PM   #4025

Goodwin

Pm me a number where I can reach you. I will schedule a trip down tmr to assist you to configure such that you will be able to view 12 cameras within a screen on iMac.
Hi Dean,

I am interested to install the PT619 cameras please.

Kindly contact me please.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

CK
muffinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #4026
High Supremacy Member

Is the sineoji PT619V available in Challenger yet ?

What's the outcome after using for a few days ?
Don't think so yet...

This is the best cam I ever have as far as webcam ...
trichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 11:31 PM   #4027
Arch-Supremacy Member

hooting foscam C1

anything i need to take note?
not really. why not c2? 1080p quality
batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 06:45 PM   #4028

I am another customer of Sineoji. Just installed 4 cameras last weekend, 1 of them is the pt619. I didn't think there is much difference in area coverage until i saw the live pictures.

Although it took awhile to install all of them but Dean was patient to install one by one including proper trunking to hide the wires (started at 1 & finished at 4:30). There is one bedroom that is at the other end of the house where even my good asus router couldn't reach and where i have to use an extender. Dean took the time to change the names and config for the extender so that there is no conflict and that the cameras are not "confused" on which router/extender to connect to.

Overall a very pleasant experience. Also wanted to also thank this thread. I almost got D-Link when i was at Challenger Funan before it closed down and luckily i did a search and came across this thread. Otherwise i would have ended up doing all the installation work myself.

Thanks Dean and everyone! Thumbs up!
Tech_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:44 PM   #4029
High Supremacy Member

PT 619 confirm is a killer to the rest of the cam...
trichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 10:43 PM   #4030

Thanks to Dean, I was the few lucky ones to test and own one of their upcoming model, PT597V. Note that this model is a different one from barrios' 603V(6x zoom if i heard correctly). Below are sample snapshot between 593V and 597V.

593V. 1280x720

597V. 1280x960
Received an engineering sample from dean this evening. Model is 713v, the next high end model. Full HD 1920x1080, 10x zoom, super wide angle 2.0mp lens. Below is a screenshot for comparison with my previous 593V and 597V.

713V. Full HD 1920x1080.

The camera itself.
desatans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 11:44 PM   #4031

Received an engineering sample from dean this evening. Model is 713v, the next high end model. Full HD 1920x1080, 10x zoom, super wide angle 2.0mp lens. Below is a screenshot for comparison with my previous 593V and 597V.

713V. Full HD 1920x1080.

The camera itself.
Hi thanks for the photos . Is it possible to take some photo of the connection to the power outlet . Thanks
starlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 12:51 AM   #4032
High Supremacy Member

can show some simple pic?

I am another customer of Sineoji. Just installed 4 cameras last weekend, 1 of them is the pt619. I didn't think there is much difference in area coverage until i saw the live pictures.

Although it took awhile to install all of them but Dean was patient to install one by one including proper trunking to hide the wires (started at 1 & finished at 4:30). There is one bedroom that is at the other end of the house where even my good asus router couldn't reach and where i have to use an extender. Dean took the time to change the names and config for the extender so that there is no conflict and that the cameras are not "confused" on which router/extender to connect to.

Overall a very pleasant experience. Also wanted to also thank this thread. I almost got D-Link when i was at Challenger Funan before it closed down and luckily i did a search and came across this thread. Otherwise i would have ended up doing all the installation work myself.

Thanks Dean and everyone! Thumbs up!
harky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 09:39 AM   #4033

Hi thanks for the photos . Is it possible to take some photo of the connection to the power outlet . Thanks
Hi, you mean the connection layout from power outlet to the camera?
Old 22-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #4034

Hi, you mean the connection layout from power outlet to the camera?
Think can ignore my request . I guess is just using the 3 pins wall sockets right ?
starlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #4035

Think can ignore my request . I guess is just using the 3 pins wall sockets right ?
Yup. Using the normal 3 pin wall power outlet.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.