HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree470Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2016, 08:47 AM   #4216

gecko, thanks for the review, the samsung is fantastic. easy to setup, beautiful images. I placed it on the TV console and the camera keeps turning itself backwards to watch my TV program too when I triggered auto-tracking feature. Need to put it somewhere else already. Yes, it works best around 3 meters and 5 meters have hit miss, but acceptable.

how is the kodak's camera's compared to the samsung? Will these work together under 1 app? Is there any other brands that you are reviewing as I am looking at buying more, but would like to get the best deal

Would you recommend Sineoji or Wanscam that you had reviewed? How reliable are these cameras compared to the recent cameras that you had reviewed or are going to review?
greymsg69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 10:33 AM   #4217

gecko, thanks for the review, the samsung is fantastic. easy to setup, beautiful images. I placed it on the TV console and the camera keeps turning itself backwards to watch my TV program too when I triggered auto-tracking feature. Need to put it somewhere else already. Yes, it works best around 3 meters and 5 meters have hit miss, but acceptable.

how is the kodak's camera's compared to the samsung? Will these work together under 1 app? Is there any other brands that you are reviewing as I am looking at buying more, but would like to get the best deal

Would you recommend Sineoji or Wanscam that you had reviewed? How reliable are these cameras compared to the recent cameras that you had reviewed or are going to review?
Interesting. .you are seeking an opinion from someone who is bashing sineoji in the past ? Rather than asking from majority here who has been using Sineoji with substantial positive feedback ?

You are checking from the same source who have been promoting vstarcam in the past to we consumers and ended up buying with a white elephant sitting at home? And turn out one day to inform us that vstarcam are gone with the days and their server compromise ? Server compromise?

And suggesting to get a cheap ip camera to ship across the globe with frequent flyer miles with no warranty and if damage, trash it and get a new one ?

Is just as splurge our dollars and cents? Are we cash rich ? Or do we have the time to manage this ?

Reliability and credibility ?

I would rather check with the majority rather than a single source as well as the credibility.

If I am buying an item, I don't hear from a single salesman but I will seek opinion from the majority.
jwattbradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #4218

Clone alert!
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 12:22 PM   #4219

I bought 4 at $69 each from Challenger if you are a member. It is super worth it, 50% off at $139.

Kudos to sineoji...I rang them up for some support assistance and they volunteered to come over to do the installation of the 4 ipcams this weekend.

Is remax 128 micro sd reliable ? Price quite a steal
can sineoji win/iphone app show 6 cams in 1 app?
xorionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #4220

can sineoji win/iphone app show 6 cams in 1 app?
iPhone app can add as much as 15 cameras but you can view 4 cams currently. The windows app can view 16 cameras at one view
goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 02:45 PM   #4221

I bought 4 at $69 each from Challenger if you are a member. It is super worth it, 50% off at $139.

Kudos to sineoji...I rang them up for some support assistance and they volunteered to come over to do the installation of the 4 ipcams this weekend.

There are a couple of micro sdcards such as Strontium, SanDisk, Samsung etc. Get a class 10 will do.

64GB IMO is more than enough.
goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 04:32 PM   #4222

iPhone app can add as much as 15 cameras but you can view 4 cams currently. The windows app can view 16 cameras at one view
thank you so much
xorionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 04:53 PM   #4223

Nice pricing. May i know which Challenger u went to get this? Is it also comes with 3 yrs warranty
leongws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #4224
Arch-Supremacy Member

Interesting. .you are seeking an opinion from someone who is bashing sineoji in the past ? Rather than asking from majority here who has been using Sineoji with substantial positive feedback ?

You are checking from the same source who have been promoting vstarcam in the past to we consumers and ended up buying with a white elephant sitting at home? And turn out one day to inform us that vstarcam are gone with the days and their server compromise ? Server compromise?

And suggesting to get a cheap ip camera to ship across the globe with frequent flyer miles with no warranty and if damage, trash it and get a new one ?

Is just as splurge our dollars and cents? Are we cash rich ? Or do we have the time to manage this ?

I would rather check with the majority rather than a single source as well as the credibility.

If I am buying an item, I don't hear from a single salesman but I will seek opinion from the majority.
Clone alert!
hard truth..
batniss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #4225
High Supremacy Member

I still using my Wanscam , so far so good..
Will order another one in Nov ba, as I may get something on TB during 11.11 promotion.

What kind of reliable are you looking at?
If as in can use how long?? Wait for 1 year later I tell you.

Last edited by harky; 01-09-2016 at 04:28 PM..
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 11:29 PM   #4226
High Supremacy Member

Ppl say other brand, you classified as clone.. OK a not?? 😈😈

Clone alert!
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 11:38 PM   #4227
Master Member

Wanscam can be imported if you are able to self support on issues, of cos the risks if it spoils. It is also cheap. They oem products for others as well. But there is a local distro. They should have already brought in the cameras I posted earlier. It has similar apps interface as Sineoji's app with multi-cam support too. Its 2 years warranty

Back to local branded cameras. I did not try samsung and kodak on ip camera viewer pro. Kinda lazy to do so. Kodak relies on cloud storage and has wifi extender built in. 1 day lifetime free cloud storage. Pay more for longer storage and analysis feature. Will reveal that later. Samsung wise, i would say its the price but for the feature, you can say it is justified.

Next review after Kodak will be DLINK. DLink wise, I see what are the products they pass me for review. I did hint my interest in 360degree fisheye model which big boss had his review done previously.

For Sineoji, dun ask me. You can ask these people who have voiced out already.

Last edited by geckoSG; 31-08-2016 at 11:59 PM..
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:26 AM   #4228

Fact is the Sineoji is inferior to the Samsungs and the Panasonics.
pilotsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:36 PM   #4229

Nice pricing. May i know which Challenger u went to get this? Is it also comes with 3 yrs warranty
Got the sineoji at Tampines Challenger..1 year warranty for this model
sgnimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:02 PM   #4230

So this forum only allows Sineoji products promotion and support and it must be positive to the brand... I get it
pilotsnoopy likes this.
greymsg69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.