HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2016, 11:33 AM   #4276
Master Member

Which of my statement relates to that? Lolz. Even commercial ones hangs too once a while.
haha, totally, good to do periodical power cycle la. You never know ma.
Old 17-09-2016, 03:54 PM   #4277
Master Member

Whatever I have quoted relates to it.

It is often the user hangs the appliance, be it consumer or commercial products.

I run Router OS and Moca network appliances at home, the only time it fails me is the PSU faulty. Other than that, I never need to touch it for years.

What makes the "off the shelves" IP cameras hang is because the user expected too much out of a "toy".
Urs is hardcore already. Most users can only handle simple power off/on buttons
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 11:09 PM   #4278

Sineoji

Strongly recommend to get Sineoji IP Camera. I recently installed 1 camera at my living and later found that it is good. So I got another one for my another room.

What is good is that there is no lag and the image are stable. The app is also easy to use and it is not complicated.

However, what makes me want to drop a note here is not because of the superior camera, but the service standard that bring shame to many other service industry.

Dean, the person whom I deal with is patient and provided top notch sales and after sales service. He is avialable to assist and surely leave us impressed with his professionalism.

I think his boss has employed a gem and he is surely one great reason why I have recommended others to buy Sineoji cameras.
josephlpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #4279
Supremacy Member

Hi fellow Sineoji owners, do you have an issue where the camera will just go offline?

This occurred last Saturday when I was out. Realized 1 camera showed device offline, and the other was online.

Initially thought my helper plugged out the power, but then, I realized if she had done that, my other camera would be offline too as the offline camera was connected to my wifi extender.

It was only I reached home, then I could resolve it.

A short power off didn't help.

I pulled out the power supply, and let it stayed down for quite some time before plugging it back in.

Then the camera was detected and worked as expected.

Any idea what happened?
Do you have the extension cable that connects to your camera via the power adapter ? the connector could be loose in between. You may want to check that..
Issue solved.
Dean came over to replace the cable which he said was faulty. I think I was contacted by him in a short while after posting this.

Damn solid after-service!
Eviltrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #4280
High Supremacy Member

maybe he is the boss???
who ask u to post here...?

Strongly recommend to get Sineoji IP Camera. I recently installed 1 camera at my living and later found that it is good. So I got another one for my another room.

What is good is that there is no lag and the image are stable. The app is also easy to use and it is not complicated.

However, what makes me want to drop a note here is not because of the superior camera, but the service standard that bring shame to many other service industry.

Dean, the person whom I deal with is patient and provided top notch sales and after sales service. He is avialable to assist and surely leave us impressed with his professionalism.

I think his boss has employed a gem and he is surely one great reason why I have recommended others to buy Sineoji cameras.
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #4281

maybe he is the boss???
Didn't know nowadays post here must ask for permission.
barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 07:40 AM   #4282
Master Member

Go check acra record loh
Old 20-09-2016, 07:48 AM   #4283
Master Member

maybe he is the boss???
Lolz. U asking for bashing posting like that... *popcorn in hand ready to watch show*
Old 20-09-2016, 10:00 AM   #4284

i bought 2 previous 603V from dean in march this year and just installed 1 x 713V ip camera yesterday.
free installation provided by sineoji and excellent service provided.
after fixing up the 713v i decided to change the camera location to another spot and dean obliged patiently. It is hard to find such personalised service nowadays! thumbs up.
the image is clear and wide angle and i would highly recommend the new sineoji camera to those who are keen to get 1.
dr12396z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #4285

geckosg, are there anymore reviews that you are doing? I didn't see the kodak pan/tilt camera review. And are you doing the DLINK? I am planning to get another 2 to 3 sets, Samsung's quality and feature are good, but I would like to see the other options first. Will you do review soon?
greymsg69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 10:21 PM   #4286

DNR-202 going uplorry soon. Send me email abt camera loss every minute.
Project_Xco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #4287
Master Member

No time leh. Cameras sitting at my home. Haven't unboxed yet. So far I m impressed over Kodak's motion tracking feature (the way the camera tracks motion with boxes) on the fixed camera with subscription. That is really cool.

But honestly, samsung's pan tilt melt my heart with its intelligent tracking.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #4288

Dean, could you pm me? thanks
Yeohahbeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #4289

searching for dean

hi Dean from sineoji, could you please leave your contact number in the private message?
I tried to reply you but cannot send through.

Or if anyone from the forum who has Dean contact number , could you please kindly leave a private message for me?

Thank you.
Yeohahbeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:32 PM   #4290
High Supremacy Member

Can't you google? Call their office if you got their product?

hi Dean from sineoji, could you please leave your contact number in the private message?
I tried to reply you but cannot send through.

Or if anyone from the forum who has Dean contact number , could you please kindly leave a private message for me?

Thank you.
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.