HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree472Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #4726

Hi I also have this problem, I am using iphone to view and it's showing offline.
What is your camera model ? Camera ID starts with WXH or SXH ?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
monfrisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 12:22 PM   #4727

Hi, Im using Sineoji pc client on windows to view my camera at home from work. However, there seem to be a problem with the video client today. I've tried on 3 different computer but none can connect. Any advise? (connecting from phone is fine.)
Camera model ? Camera ID starts with WXH or SXH ?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:05 PM   #4728

Hi my camera is wxh
Thanks
~Dragonite~ likes this.
lahgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 11:57 PM   #4729

Hi my camera is wxh
Thanks
WXH firmware needs to be upgraded, it has been quite some some time, more than 2 years.

PM me and I will guide you through the upgrade.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 21-06-2017, 10:50 AM   #4730

I am not a user or own any Sineoji's cam, but since here there are lots of good reviews, I have the intention to recommend to my relative.

So I downloaded the Sineoji's App to have a feel of it first, but why the Help section like that one har? Sooo disappointed....

~Dragonite~ likes this.
JustDoLor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 06:55 PM   #4731

Saw several Sineoji PT713V ready to be deployed today while in the midst of a meeting at customer's place.

Sineoji PT713V is out of stock in Challenger Simei. Asked the staff, they checked and Tampines One is in stock.

My membership will be expiring soon, better get it before it expires.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
earthlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 07:36 PM   #4732
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am not a user or own any Sineoji's cam, but since here there are lots of good reviews, I have the intention to recommend to my relative.

So I downloaded the Sineoji's App to have a feel of it first, but why the Help section like that one har? Sooo disappointed....

you are not making any sense, how can you be disappointed when you yourself is not a user of sineoji products?

and why would you recommend a product you have NOT used before?

Do you buy a car without taking it for a test drive?

something does not add up here .

sineoji their customer service is good, that is it matters.

you buy other brands, can you even reach their customer support when you need help?

is the service that is important. not the OEM.

please try their products first, before you judge. their customer service level is hard to find in SG now days.

while i can somewhat understand how you feel, please don't judge a book by its cover

cheers
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by localITguy; 21-06-2017 at 07:41 PM..
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #4733

May I know where is the location, and who is the customer who bought the cams?
Saw several Sineoji PT713V ready to be deployed today while in the midst of a meeting at customer's place.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
JustDoLor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 11:03 PM   #4734

Sineoji PT713V is out of stock in Challenger Simei. Asked the staff, they checked and Tampines One is in stock.

My membership will be expiring soon, better get it before it expires.
The condo where I am staying, saw sineoji cameras in the gym, club house and lift lobby area too.

The sineoji 713 is perfect especially the super wide view !
~Dragonite~ likes this.
sgnimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 01:10 PM   #4735

Bro,

U doing sale and installation? Can pm me plz.

What is your camera model ? Camera ID starts with WXH or SXH ?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
dragonl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 04:09 PM   #4736

Hi guys, just wonder if I buy sineoji camera, how do i get free installation?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
WANGLAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 05:15 PM   #4737

Hi guys, just wonder if I buy sineoji camera, how do i get free installation?
Go to the Sineoji estore to purchase. They will contact you to schedule the installation.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Dave27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 10:25 AM   #4738

Dylan 82772920

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

I recall reading about this cctv seller, posted by user cherryade, but I can't find the post now.

This Carousell seller, username: installationcctv , is a fraudster and sold me defective cameras which I suspect aren't even brand new.

He claims that there is a 1 year warranty, but has gone MIA. He refuses to pick up my calls, and when I use a different number to call him, he picks up, only to hang up when I identify myself.

Similar to the experience of user cherryade, he told me not to set passwords. I only suspected he was invading our privacy after I discovered that the camera lens was moving by itself. That was when I set passwords to all cameras.

I want to lodge a police report but do not have further details about him other than his name and mobile number. I'm not even sure if it's his real name.

Name: Dylan
Mobile: 82772920

If there are any users out there who have info about him, pls share it with me.

Thank you.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Fantalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 04:07 PM   #4739
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

I recall reading about this cctv seller, posted by user cherryade, but I can't find the post now.

This Carousell seller, username: installationcctv , is a fraudster and sold me defective cameras which I suspect aren't even brand new.

He claims that there is a 1 year warranty, but has gone MIA. He refuses to pick up my calls, and when I use a different number to call him, he picks up, only to hang up when I identify myself.

Similar to the experience of user cherryade, he told me not to set passwords. I only suspected he was invading our privacy after I discovered that the camera lens was moving by itself. That was when I set passwords to all cameras.

I want to lodge a police report but do not have further details about him other than his name and mobile number. I'm not even sure if it's his real name.

Name: Dylan
Mobile: 82772920

If there are any users out there who have info about him, pls share it with me.

Thank you.
yes, file police report and report iy to carosuell get his account shut down.

this kind of ppl , v evil
~Dragonite~ likes this.
localITguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:23 PM   #4740

Share my experience.

Currently I am using Sineoji ipcam cameras PT498 and PT528. Happy with it, live viewing is very smooth and responsive. Video image quality is clear and sharp.

Recommended my sis in law as she has a new born. Ordered online, although he has a busy schedule, Dean managed to get me an appointment as someone else reschedule theirs. By the way, I got her to order PT713 and PT528.

The cameras were all setup, mounted and configured by Dean on the day of installation. He was patient to explain the app utility to my sis in law. After a week, I checked with sis in law on the cameras, she was delighted and happy with the cameras.

Many thanks to Dean for the excellent support and service !
~Dragonite~ likes this.
skintigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.