HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree469Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #5371
Arch-Supremacy Member

My Wyze Cam is rock solid.

Switched on 24/7 and no hangup so far unlike my previous Foscam models.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:10 PM   #5372

Talking

My Wyze Cam is rock solid.

Switched on 24/7 and no hangup so far unlike my previous Foscam models.
yes, currently wyze is the best budget yet good cam, compare to the bigger brands out there.
shacboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:35 AM   #5373

I am using Sineoji 716v cameras after seeing all the positive reviews (apparently could be fake users, lol) and I must say that while the camera feed are clear and response time are good, the software is indeed lacking (fyi I'm using the old one, new app/software not supported by older cameras).

To play back the recorded videos stored in the SD card, I have to select 1 of many 10 to 15 mins video files under each camera. To make it worse there is no fast forward button. If you wish to locate an incident you have to waste a lot of time viewing each clip in their entirety.

Also, since last night my cameras (all 4) have been in the mode of "connecting" and "timeout". With a new maid at home this is not ideal. Hopefully the brand contact can help me resolve this soon.
arsenalgirl likes this.
Desmond: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:53 AM   #5374
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone knows of any consumer-grade (and cost) models from HikVision? Or are they all supposed to be commercial-grade (and cost)?
CCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 02:21 PM   #5375

Also, since last night my cameras (all 4) have been in the mode of "connecting" and "timeout". With a new maid at home this is not ideal. Hopefully the brand contact can help me resolve this soon.
Sineoji network seems to be down. I can see cameras if I’m in the network but not over the internet. Come on Sineoji.
mmchaisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #5376

I am using Sineoji 716v cameras after seeing all the positive reviews (apparently could be fake users, lol) and I must say that while the camera feed are clear and response time are good, the software is indeed lacking (fyi I'm using the old one, new app/software not supported by older cameras).

To play back the recorded videos stored in the SD card, I have to select 1 of many 10 to 15 mins video files under each camera. To make it worse there is no fast forward button. If you wish to locate an incident you have to waste a lot of time viewing each clip in their entirety.

The software on mobile devices is crap, you have to use a pc to download the video file if you you want to scrub through the video.

Last edited by mmchaisi; 05-09-2019 at 08:11 PM..
Old 05-09-2019, 10:04 PM   #5377

Hello Sineoji, have you gone bust? I can’t access my cameras over the internet. What’s going on?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:36 PM   #5378
Master Member

Anyone has issue connecting to your sineoji cameras remotely?
xmiyax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:31 AM   #5379

Anyone has issue connecting to your sineoji cameras remotely?
Being told issue w their network servers. If true, the downtime is really bad.
epiphany01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:26 AM   #5380

Being told issue w their network servers. If true, the downtime is really bad.
2 days already

Sent from null using GAGT
ailiguan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #5381

2 days already

Sent from null using GAGT
Just got this

“Hi everyone, our network servers was down for the last 2 days, resulting on the remote access issue using your 4G data to access your cameras. As our network engineers has been working to diagnose the fault, please do not reset your cameras or uninstall your Sineoji app. As soon as the fault in the server is rectified, it will be restored. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. For sure, our engineers are currently working on it.”
Old 06-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #5382

poor show, but promising. I was more worried that they went bust.

Just got this

“Hi everyone, our network servers was down for the last 2 days, resulting on the remote access issue using your 4G data to access your cameras. As our network engineers has been working to diagnose the fault, please do not reset your cameras or uninstall your Sineoji app. As soon as the fault in the server is rectified, it will be restored. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. For sure, our engineers are currently working on it.”
Old 06-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #5383

I'm also facing the same issue with my Sineoji cameras and also received the same update from Dean...
At first i thought it was my home network thankfully i asked if not I would have wasted my time resetting/ troubleshooting an issue that isn't mine..
Hopefully it'll be up soon as I'm sure loads of people are quite reliant on home monitoring systems when they're at work
Sighs
arsenalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #5384
Supremacy Member

Can't put it more accurately,the inability of the app to fast forward is really making this cam backwards and making me very Sian.

I too was mislead by the false advertisement of the sineoji staffs posting here.

Zzz.
xxhikarutanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:37 AM   #5385

Can't put it more accurately,the inability of the app to fast forward is really making this cam backwards and making me very Sian.

I too was mislead by the false advertisement of the sineoji staffs posting here.

Zzz.
I was like u, bot due to the reviews here. think the image quality is good. Speed decent but the network issues is zzz. N I already have to service two cams in the past 1 year I had it. So durability is an issue. Seriously looking for alternatives now.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.