HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless IP Camera thread

Like Tree472Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #5536

Hi Seniors... so the most popular IP camera now is Wyze? I only c Lazada n Shopee selling... (no warranty right??) v2 is better to get? Have trouble with current Sineoji app.. thinking to switch over..
unlimitedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2020, 05:51 AM   #5537
High Supremacy Member

Hi Seniors... so the most popular IP camera now is Wyze? I only c Lazada n Shopee selling... (no warranty right??) v2 is better to get? Have trouble with current Sineoji app.. thinking to switch over..
Cheapest is if you can get someone to buy direct from US.

Otherwise just buy from Lazada or Shopee. I remember seeing warranty offered by the shops. Do read their coverage.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #5538
NIC

Thinking of getting Sineoji PT818V.
Does the camera have any major issues?

any other recommendation with similar specifications?
Prefer non cloud base.

Last edited by NIC; 03-11-2020 at 04:28 PM..
NIC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 09:52 AM   #5539

Anybody here using the latest AMCREST cameras? I am still using the old IP3M-941B model.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:45 AM   #5540

Got 3x Sineoji Camera (818 and 816) for the Household. When I checked back the recording, I find that certain recordings are skipped. Sometime, the camera will reboot by itself and the viewing angle will be looking elsewhere. And sometime it shows weird recording date (eg. 1970-01-01)

Dean said that it could be my Asus AC88U router rebooting but I don't think that that's the case - because all the 3 cameras will reboot (or skipped recording) at DIFFERENT time (and not all at once at the same time).

I have -
1) Changed to new SANDISK SD card (128gb);
2) Tried connecting via LAN;
3) Reformat SD Card;
4) Bought new SD Card (Samsung Endurance Pro)
5) Factory Reset;
6) Updated Firmware;
7) Replace Router (Asus)

BUT the problem remains and occurs often.

It's damn frustrating and unreliable to use it as a security camera.

Anyone experience the same or could suggest fix to it ?
Hi Reechet, any solutions you found? I am experiencing similar issues with the occasional reboot and reset of CCTV angles from time to time, could be well for a few days and then suddenly it will happen. Sometimes isolated (1 cam) and at times all cams (5, yes I got five of them ) Hoping someone can link the process to try the port forwarding method. Tried searching but not much results. Thanks in advance.
Desmond: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 12:59 PM   #5541

Sineoji PT528V

I'm having issues connecting to my webcam from outside, my setup is using PT528v on wireless connection to Linksys Velop Tri-Band. Anyone could kindly help?
MeGaBiTeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM   #5542

I have a Sineoji 7** series ipicam.
On home wifi,it connects effortlessly via the app.
Out of my home, it takes many tries (10-15 min) before it gets online.

When checking with tech support was told there is nothing wrong, other users have no issue.

When I ask someone I know who have both the old 7**and the new 8**,he mentioned 7** on the old app also takes ages but the 8** which uses the new app connects easily.

Can advise is it time to get a new one?
keels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:09 AM   #5543

I have a Sineoji 7** series ipicam.
On home wifi,it connects effortlessly via the app.
Out of my home, it takes many tries (10-15 min) before it gets online.

When checking with tech support was told there is nothing wrong, other users have no issue.

When I ask someone I know who have both the old 7**and the new 8**,he mentioned 7** on the old app also takes ages but the 8** which uses the new app connects easily.

Can advise is it time to get a new one?
7xx series works fine on my android but having issues on my iPhone. But it could be because my iphone iOS is not updated yet

I still prefer the 7xx series which supports port forwarding. I don’t want to be restricted to sineoji apps only
Hot2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.