Wireless IP Camera thread

limjunch

Reaction score
Note T7838WIP LENS is 3.6mm. May not be wide enuff. Perhaps install an actual all round car surveillance camera from car workshop may cost you lesser in overall cost.

I've done a testing for marix using their battery pack on T7892WIP. It lasted a whopping near 13hrs. But for T7838WIP, it didn't last up to 11 hrs. For 32gb microsd card, recording is more than enuff.

Note that anything that happens, you will surely retrieve the clips within 24hrs.
Bro
Tks geckosg. Will drop by Marin later to check it out.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm arranging another groupbuy this time round since my local office is buying bulk (100 pieces) from MARIX for a project. So, those keen can tagged along your order dropping me an PM. Groupbuy ends 14-Feb-14.

T7838WIP @ $139 each (RRP is $199)
T7837WIP-AR @ $159 each (RRP is $219)

3Metre Extension Cable if you need, are at $12 each (PwP) in this groupbuy.

Note: Availability (Pickup) will be 3rd or 4th week of February with warranty from authorized distributor.

Do PM me number of units you need and your mobile contact. I'll get MARIX to sms u to self collect once stocks arrive. U might need to place a deposit with them.

Dr_ARCHer

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro geckoSG

Any chance you getting the T7833WIP with optical zoom? I finally used thee CNY break to set it up outside my house and I must say I'm impressed with the clarity and night vision mode. I don't mind getting one or two units more.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
They OOS for t7833wip optical zoom. GB price is $229 (Usual $299). If non-zoom, price is $199 Usual ($259) they still got 1 piece in their office. U let me know how many U need. Note to others tat r keen. GB price must go thru my order cos I bought in bulk.

knight08

Reaction score
Hi, I am using the T7838WIP, when I turn on the listen and take back function why it it the background sound so loud? Any advise? Thanks much

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am using the T7838WIP, when I turn on the listen and take back function why it it the background sound so loud? Any advise? Thanks much

Firmware? Or your environment too noisy like windy? Why not contact your reseller and ask them to do check for you?

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Foscam from the singapore dealer in Oct, sibay lousy.
Now spoilt after 4 months already.
Camera keep rebooting, which is a common problem stated on the internet.

And when it turns, there's this irritating turning sound like it's not greased properly

Anyone knows how to solve the problem?

Remember to keep the manual written receipt they issued, cause they don't accept the qoo receipt which is the receipt by the platform they use to sell.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
SG distributor or those dealers tat hit n run? If non SG distributor, make them replace your camera before warranty end bah...

idaddy88

Reaction score
Hi, I have bought a Aztech WIPC408HD. Can I know if it is possible to access the camera remotely on my laptop? Currently, I can only view it through the official app on my Note3. Can I key in a URL on my laptop IE and viola the views appear?

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have bought a Aztech WIPC408HD. Can I know if it is possible to access the camera remotely on my laptop? Currently, I can only view it through the official app on my Note3. Can I key in a URL on my laptop IE and viola the views appear?

I believe u need a DDNS and port forwarding to work.

I not sure will BlueStacks work, basically it allow you to run Android app on your PC / Laptop, if it work you can skip the DNS and port forwarding liao. :)

http://www.bluestacks.com/

Dr_ARCHer

Master Member
Reaction score

If you are on a static IP address internet plan e.g. ViewQwest, then you can just key in the IP address. However, you need to configure the router to do portforwarding.

If you are on a dynamic IP address internet plan, but you do not reboot your router, you can also key in the IP address. But as before, you need to configure the router to do portforwarding.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score

I thought they have a super client sort of software too?

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm arranging another groupbuy this time round since my local office is buying bulk (100 pieces) from MARIX for a project. So, those keen can tagged along your order dropping me an PM. Groupbuy ends 14-Feb-14.

T7838WIP @ $139 each (RRP is $199)
T7837WIP-AR @ $159 each (RRP is $219)

3Metre Extension Cable if you need, are at $12 each (PwP) in this groupbuy.

Note: Availability (Pickup) will be 3rd or 4th week of February with warranty from authorized distributor.

Do PM me number of units you need and your mobile contact. I'll get MARIX to sms u to self collect once stocks arrive. U might need to place a deposit with them.

Hello geckoSG, does the T7838WIP have black in colour?

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
can any kind soul recommend me an unit, i wish to get one for my home and i'm not a IT savvy person..

so basically, something simple and reliable

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those whom have PM me. Have forward ur details to Marix. I'll b reviewing the NVS-K200 after I receive the sample during the MO.

slurpy0099

Reaction score
Anyone use easyn ip camera before? Mine always will auto rotate n face the wall. End up most of the time the camera is useless, got to use hand and turn the head back.

slurpy0099

Reaction score
Is there any ip camera where it can record without internet. After that can just take out the sd card to view the recording on PC? Need to place in a place where there is no internet only power supply. Thanks for all advice!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.