Old 30-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
Master Member

I once had a sennheiser cx400
it was a great but the cable 'chui'
Old 30-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
Supremacy Member

I once had a sennheiser cx400
it was a great but the cable 'chui'
yeah, i had the senn cx200 before too. the cable really cmi lol any idea if IE6/7/8 have the same prob with the cx series as well?
indeterminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #18
Suspended

hmmm i dont know how to explain the type of signature i like haha!
all i can say is i like the ath sj5 which ive been using for over a year so far. as mentioned primary music types are metal, hard rock and a wee bit of blues here and there, which means i need it balanced somewhat, yes, but a bit of kick in the bass would be nice. i note your recommendations and will be heading down soon

btw what is the ck70 promo price like and how long would it last?
Hmmm... it seems like a normal headphone like the SJ5 satisfied your listening needs for a pretty long period of time. There's quite a number of choices since you are jumping from a headphone to a earphone actually.

I'm pretty sure my colleagues would be pleased to make sure you find the best value earphone that suits your listening needs and within your price budget.

The Audio Technica ATH-CK70pro uh? While stock lasts... it's too good to post here already.

yeah, i had the senn cx200 before too. the cable really cmi lol any idea if IE6/7/8 have the same prob with the cx series as well?
The Sennheiser IE series are using Kevlar-reinforced, super rugged and it's interchangeable

brian @ stereo ION orchard
TeamStereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
Supremacy Member

Hmmm... it seems like a normal headphone like the SJ5 satisfied your listening needs for a pretty long period of time. There's quite a number of choices since you are jumping from a headphone to a earphone actually.

I'm pretty sure my colleagues would be pleased to make sure you find the best value earphone that suits your listening needs and within your price budget.

The Audio Technica ATH-CK70pro uh? While stock lasts... it's too good to post here already.

The Sennheiser IE series are using Kevlar-reinforced, super rugged and it's interchangeable

yes im pretty easy to satisfy, if i just find that sound that pleases my ear
judging by your website, stereo only carries IE8 right?
the price so good? can PM?
Old 30-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #20
Suspended

yes im pretty easy to satisfy, if i just find that sound that pleases my ear
judging by your website, stereo only carries IE8 right?
the price so good? can PM?
But currently IE8 also no stock We were running special price for the IE8 but rumors that the Sennheiser IE80 would be launched soon also.

We do have the IE8i if you're interested

Old 30-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #21

Haha agree that cx series cable cmi.. am using cx200 now, on my 3rd pair now(after changing twice over 2-yr warranty).. I went to try tdk ba200 ytd, but not fantastic for me though..
jae_O_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:42 AM   #22

Bought UE 600 from stereo ytd for $129.. Decent but not the best..
Coderedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #23

Bought UE 600 from stereo ytd for $129.. Decent but not the best..
you are pay only $100++ and expect it to be the best? =.=
binarydotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #24

selling my one month old ue 600. have a look at marketplace IT Garage Sales if interested.
guanyu158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

selling my one month old ue 600. have a look at marketplace IT Garage Sales if interested.
thanks for the offer, but im going for brand new only
Old 05-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #26
Supremacy Member

Actually only the IE8's cable is interchangeable. IE6 and IE7 do not have changeable cables. But as mentioned, the cable of the IE series is really quite tough, shouldn't be a concern for most users.

When will you bring IE80 though? Curious to hear the difference between the IE80 and my IE8, hope there is not a big difference.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #27
Supremacy Member

Actually only the IE8's cable is interchangeable. IE6 and IE7 do not have changeable cables. But as mentioned, the cable of the IE series is really quite tough, shouldn't be a concern for most users.

When will you bring IE80 though? Curious to hear the difference between the IE80 and my IE8, hope there is not a big difference.
i think they already ran out of IE8, wonder when even that will have a replacement haha
Old 07-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #28

it most prolly will have a big difference.

if not that defeats the purpose of changing the model number.

but different does not mean better =)

take superfi 5 pro from ue. the superfi 5 that came after it A.K.A ue600. Is different. But i still prefer the superfi 5 pro =)

correct me if the ue600 was not meant to take over the superfi 5 pro.
bobozhang137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #29
Suspended

Hi Shadow04,

Yes, only IE8 among the IE series has interchangeable cables Will update you guys once we have receive news on when IE80 will be coming in

i think they already ran out of IE8, wonder when even that will have a replacement haha
Hi indeterminate,

Yeah, we currently do not have stocks for IE8 anymore. Lets all wait patiently for the IE80 to launched

it most prolly will have a big difference.

if not that defeats the purpose of changing the model number.

but different does not mean better =)

take superfi 5 pro from ue. the superfi 5 that came after it A.K.A ue600. Is different. But i still prefer the superfi 5 pro =)

correct me if the ue600 was not meant to take over the superfi 5 pro.
Hi bobozhang137,

UE600 suppose to replace SF5 , UE700 replace SF5 pro , when u making ur 5eb ! jio me also ! c wanna add driver or not lehs.

Alvin @ Stereo PS
Old 07-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #30

My 5eb never even open yet lol
bobozhang137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.