HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

$200 budget IEM for Rock/Metal

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

had a pair of FS Atrios almost 3yrs back now and still in my pouch on the table. the only pair of earphones which i wouldn't want to sell no matter how broke i was.

sold away my ue superfi-5 and etymotic er4s and still keeping a ue triple-fi10pro. coming from your genres of music, i wouldn't strongly suggest the dba02 as well. clear airy details with decent presentation of the midrange but imo, still lacks alot of the bass kicks which i feel, is essential in songs like a7x.

nonetheless, if you're free, do give it a try but you would be better off with a 2nd hand UE superfi5pro if you don't mind the fit and yes, i had a ue super-fi 5pro as well.
Koelsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #32
Master Member

Yup though between Atrio and VB i prefer Atrio, VB is just tooo fragile, makes it like a toufu beside a rock when you put them beside the turbines. Not to mention i heard a few VB users finding their earbuds breaking apart =S

So no thanks for me on hooting the VB, But Well Atrios~ Those got me curious =DD
The Atrios are rock solid, and from what I've heard, their CS is rock solid, they even replaced someone's out of warranty Atrio for free. I am planning to get their customs, so yarrr...

And for more info of VB vs Atrio, http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh...0#post49779730
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #33
Master Member

Where can I get fs atrio? And how's the price? I can't find it locally..

And I saw that there are different models for the atrios like m5 or m8..

So which model is more suitable?

Last edited by d4rkm4st3r; 22-10-2010 at 06:01 PM..
d4rkm4st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #34
Master Member

The models only differ in colour, Jaben sells, not sure about SE.
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #35
Master Member

Hmm.. Anyone knows the price?
d4rkm4st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.