[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

24thchromosome

Reaction score

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone selling Mojo for $600 at marketplace... only bought from connectIT a few days ago.. i think it's an even better deal than getting from amazon. unfortunately i read it doesnt go well with DP-X1.. so giving a pass.

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FXgITy6.jpg

8MCDtNA.jpg

Straight out of the box impressions -
1) Super tight bass that goes LOW and has great extension
2) soundstage more akin to headphones than earbuds
3) neutral sounding - slightly dry
4) great separation and detail - but might be fatiguing for some over time.

Will burn in more.

24thchromosome

Reaction score
Someone selling Mojo for $600 at marketplace... only bought from connectIT a few days ago.. i think it's an even better deal than getting from amazon. unfortunately i read it doesnt go well with DP-X1.. so giving a pass.

ConnectIT selling at $899 member price. That means he already made a $299 lost in just a few days. Wonder why dislike so much until want to sell....

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
that is just one person's view and frankly i think he is wrong :)

Personally, I feel there's no right or wrong in this hobby; rather, if the owner likes/ dislikes how the combo sounds or if it suits what he's listening to.

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its ok la. I mean, i use it as a digital usb out to the Mojo - so the sound signature is mostly that of the Mojo, which is what i like.

I don't know how that fella connected his DPX1 to the Mojo (didnt read lol), but both the DPX1 and Mojo are both very fine sounding / capable machines imo.

Heck i use my DPX1 as a source in my main speaker rig (usb out as well).

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Personally, I feel there's no right or wrong in this hobby; rather, if the owner likes/ dislikes how the combo sounds or if it suits what he's listening to.

Ya what I'm saying is that koroshiya shouldn't just take the views of one person and go audition it himself. Every personal audio shop seems to have one nowadays lol.

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya what I'm saying is that koroshiya shouldn't just take the views of one person and go audition it himself. Every personal audio shop seems to have one nowadays lol.

Every direction I see these days, I seem to see Mojo.

LOL

I'm lazy. My stack-fi days are over when I sold my DIY-Mod.
These days, 1 DAP + 1 IEM when commuting is sufficient. At home, I prefer to listen to speakers.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Is the sennheiser momentum good for bass ?? Courts got many diff types don,t know which one to choose

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ordered some MS size spiral dot tips and received them today
slapped them on my TFZ Series 5 and went omgbbqwtf
the bass bloat was totally tamed

these IEMs are seriously value for $$$ at only 100 SGD...i'd even rate them better than other dynamics like the IE800.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ordered some MS size spiral dot tips and received them today
slapped them on my TFZ Series 5 and went omgbbqwtf
the bass bloat was totally tamed

these IEMs are seriously value for $$$ at only 100 SGD...i'd even rate them better than other dynamics like the IE800.

LOL.... yes i was shocked too when i listened to them....

now that my Jupiter confirm have issue with the IEM (rather than the cables) , i think have to wait for some time for them to fix.
in the meantime the series 5 will be my baby.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.