Reaction score
Last edited:

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hurhur.

k la.

aiming Andromeda and Ether Flow riao :D

Heard the SR009 today...was good, but i don't think it's worth the price increment over the HD800 / HE6 that i've had before.

Perhaps the driver unit was holding it back (SR007tII), but i felt the new L700 offered a large slice of it's performance for a fraction of the price. But again, i bet the 009 would scale very nicely with source as well. Aiya but out of my price range la.

so fast ordered andro already ah.. LOL

lunarsong

Reaction score

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TG334 sounds like ass compared to Andro? Lol. Agree with you. Fitear hater here. :D
Eh, don't liddat one leh, hurt my Parterre's feeling.

*pets Parterre* There, there, he didn't mean it.....he's on medication lah.:s22::D

ritvik123

Reaction score
Any local stores carrying the new Focal headphones? Very interested in the cheaper of the two, the Elear which is just under USD 1000 and initial reports say its on par with and may even surpass the HD800S.

InnocentBlood

Reaction score
Any local stores carrying the new Focal headphones? Very interested in the cheaper of the two, the Elear which is just under USD 1000 and initial reports say its on par with and may even surpass the HD800S.

I'm interested in trying the Utopia too. would luv to discover how it sounds on my WA22 and DAVE. AVOne sells Focal products I believe so I hope a demo unit turns up soon. Ether Flow is another candidate that I think can go head to head with the Utopia. that one should be available for demo soon, according to SLT's FB page.

kevedeliamas

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying the Utopia too. would luv to discover how it sounds on my WA22 and DAVE. AVOne sells Focal products I believe so I hope a demo unit turns up soon. Ether Flow is another candidate that I think can go head to head with the Utopia. that one should be available for demo soon, according to SLT's FB page.

Focal speakers are amazing. I'd be curious about their headphones too

Gaghiel

Reaction score

Check with E1 or Treoo if they will carry. Else absolute sound, they are the distributor iirc.

freddychin

Reaction score
TG334 sounds like ass compared to Andro? Lol. Agree with you. Fitear hater here. :D

Andro sounds like dick when compare to TG344

Andro hater here :D

How it sounds is to individual hearing so take the statment as a "General Statment" and not be mislead as what is written in the forum.

Always listen to yourself.

One man meat is another man poison

Devil to others but angel to some

Last edited:

obichacha

Reaction score

How it sounds is to individual hearing so take the statment as a "General Statment" and not be mislead as what is written in the forum.

LOL just a IEMs only don't be too serious :D

Cause not choosen a wife or gf :)

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha......haha.....

Just that too many people tends to sway towards what the forum wrote without personally witness and judge if it is true.

That is what the society is becoming.based on my personal point of view

Ok, so have you heard the Andro to make such a statement then? I've heard the 334 multiple times at Jaben and Mook festivals.

The Andro is so good that it has stolen listening time from my HD800 S. I'm grabbing my iPhone and the Andro even when I'm at home.

freddychin

Reaction score
Ok, so have you heard the Andro to make such a statement then? I've heard the 334 multiple times at Jaben and Mook festivals.

The Andro is so good that it has stolen listening time from my HD800 S. I'm grabbing my iPhone and the Andro even when I'm at home.

The question is to your ears if you like it or not

You like it then ok loh

Many people on bus or on MRT uses the apple earpiece for their music. They like it then it is good as is their ears so respect them.

We cannot say the apple earpiece sound like "whatever" compare to Andro

As said, devil to others but angel to some

Not everyone can afford. Most important they are happy with what they have

Regards

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.