[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
im sorry to hear that u have no rest day on saturdays? perhaps u need the extra cash to work to feed your family? better leave this hobby. if u have an issue with being over worked, here is MOM's hotline 6438 5122.

I really do care about your well being. I really do.

Somebody's being quite the **** eh? He cannot be a shift staff? Not everyone has the luxury of having off days on weekends.

BTW, I'm sorry to see your post and conclude that you do not have a brain. I'm also sorry that I cannot provide you a contact number to purchase one.

And I really really dun care about your lack of brain nor common sense.

Chill.

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
E1 opening hours really quite difficult for working adults and they closed on Sunday.. Can only visit them during year end when clearing leave. Lol
e1 location also quite bad. Very deserted. Gd that it's quiet but not so convenient and place too small. Jaben is located near city hall mrt while Stereo near dhoby ghaut. Both very spacious and listening environment not much different too.

Sent from Sony C6833 using GAGT

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
e1 location also quite bad. Very deserted. Gd that it's quiet but not so convenient and place too small. Jaben is located near city hall mrt while Stereo near dhoby ghaut. Both very spacious and listening environment not much different too.

Sent from Sony C6833 using GAGT

I can't speak for everyone, but from my personal experience, E1 has the best auditioning environment; quiet and very good ambience. Music Sanctuary's new shop comes a close second.

Jaben is not bad, but not enough seats. Stereo is bustling with activities most of the time, so it can get too noisy for open cans auditions.

Locations wise, I dun find E1 bad, considering they r quite close to Orchard MRT, just very close to Wheelock Place.

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
im sorry to hear that u have no rest day on saturdays? perhaps u need the extra cash to work to feed your family? better leave this hobby. if u have an issue with being over worked, here is MOM's hotline 6438 5122.

I really do care about your well being. I really do.

what did I just read? dude i think you have issues... BIG issues man :s22:

BlurRhino

Reaction score
Chill guys.. I prefer E1 actually as its more cozy and have friendly folks like Albert and David around. :) just that their opening hours don't suit my timing and that is a problem of mine, not theirs.

fumoffuXx

Reaction score
Somebody's being quite the **** eh? He cannot be a shift staff? Not everyone has the luxury of having off days on weekends.

BTW, I'm sorry to see your post and conclude that you do not have a brain. I'm also sorry that I cannot provide you a contact number to purchase one.

And I really really dun care about your lack of brain nor common sense.

Chill.

I am chill. Least i got a job.

ILLEGALTENDER

Reaction score
Actually, I find E1's location superior to Jaben (City Hall) and Stereo's (Vivocity) for me.

Also, environment for trying equipment is much better than Jaben and Stereo. Jaben's new shop doesn't seem to age well while Stereo is just quite a but more busy making it truely hard to audition.

I can go shopping after E1 too haha. Stereo wins points here too as I like Vivocity but City Hall is truly barren these days.

stanley_home

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
business timing? anyway current promo for ak320/380 is both offer free amp... interesting thing is seems like ak made a silver amp to match ak320.... how useful the amp is, I dono since I only use it with iems....

Ak320/380 comes with free amp module?

Wow. The amp quite exp rite?
All audio shop same promo?

kel1977

Reaction score
business timing? anyway current promo for ak320/380 is both offer free amp... interesting thing is seems like ak made a silver amp to match ak320.... how useful the amp is, I dono since I only use it with iems....

Not a new silver amp but it is the original AK380 amp.
Tested AK300 at Jaben on Saturday but still prefer the AK320.

Legend2127

Reaction score
Not a new silver amp but it is the original AK380 amp.
Tested AK300 at Jaben on Saturday but still prefer the AK320.

oooo... like that means jaben's fb post roti prata....

Ak320 got better separation and is more smooth n lush... AK300 felt a little congested.... but it is subjective to many...

obichacha

Reaction score

Ak320 got better separation and is more smooth n lush... AK300 felt a little congested.... but it is subjective to many...

How bout attached with mojo for AK300?
My planing will be there

Koma75

Reaction score
Hope the bros here can advise, I just gotten a Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohms and using with Sony Z4 and Note 4, do I need an amp to drive this headphone, will the sound quality improve significantly ? Is getting the Mojo Chord an overkill, no intention to upgrade headphone in near future. Thanks in advance.

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But AK320 is double the price of AK300.....

ILLEGALTENDER

Reaction score
Hope the bros here can advise, I just gotten a Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohms and using with Sony Z4 and Note 4, do I need an amp to drive this headphone, will the sound quality improve significantly ? Is getting the Mojo Chord an overkill, no intention to upgrade headphone in near future. Thanks in advance.

Mojo would do fine and will not be an overkill :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.