CI4AD6b.jpg

eYYUHWI.jpg

zuMevty.jpg

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah seebei chor leh.

Am looking at the JVC FD01 also..hmmm.

I tried the IT04 and it was amazing. But what's stopping me was my IT03 setup.

I'm presently using the IT03 with Accoustune balanced cable plus AET08 tips.

Why I favoured StageDiver 5 was primarily because of the near-custom-universal fit plus the ability to deliver the mids, true to its title, Stage Diver. My mind was blown when the orchestra tracks was played flawlessly. Flawless in a way, revealing of the imperfection of an orchestra in a symphony theatre. It's not the usual V-shaped signature.

The PP8 was fantastic as well.

DBS_Banker

Master Member
Reaction score
Sounds very different, soundstage become much more narrow, even more emphasis on the mids.
I told Yaxi Japanese staffs on the spot after I listened to their demo unit, they too agreed with my impression. They are not trying to make comfy ear pads but also tune the sound to their liking which unfortunately I dunno how to appreciate.

How bad is the alteration?

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds very different, soundstage become much more narrow, even more emphasis on the mids.
I told Yaxi Japanese staffs on the spot after I listened to their demo unit, they too agreed with my impression. They are not trying to make comfy ear pads but also tune the sound to their liking which unfortunately I dunno how to appreciate.

Well I think it's probably good for a couple of headphones, maybe ATH for example :s13:

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried the IT04 and it was amazing. But what's stopping me was my IT03 setup.

I'm presently using the IT03 with Accoustune balanced cable plus AET08 tips.

Why I favoured StageDiver 5 was primarily because of the near-custom-universal fit plus the ability to deliver the mids, true to its title, Stage Diver. My mind was blown when the orchestra tracks was played flawlessly. Flawless in a way, revealing of the imperfection of an orchestra in a symphony theatre. It's not the usual V-shaped signature.

The PP8 was fantastic as well.

Well, I got itchy and bit the bullet.

CNHeHjt.jpg

Using with the brass filter and spin fit tips at the moment. Good speed, timbre and soundstage. Bass is alittle light at the moment but I believe I need to play around with tips to get a better seal. Also - it being a dynamic driver some order of running in might be needed. I tried the titanium filters yesterday and the treble was excellent but there was a slight reduction in mid bass slam - the brass is a nice in between. Very happy as I believe it represents a better value than the aaw w900 I had before ( I found the integration of the drivers weird with an artificially raised treble ).

Now itchy to try the FiiO Q5...

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CNHeHjt.jpg

Using with the brass filter and spin fit tips at the moment. Good speed, timbre and soundstage. Bass is alittle light at the moment but I believe I need to play around with tips to get a better seal. Also - it being a dynamic driver some order of running in might be needed. I tried the titanium filters yesterday and the treble was excellent but there was a slight reduction in mid bass slam - the brass is a nice in between. Very happy as I believe it represents a better value than the aaw w900 I had before ( I found the integration of the drivers weird with an artificially raised treble ).

FD01 ftw! :s13::s13:

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Reaction score

CNHeHjt.jpg

Where did u get it?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.