[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am also impress how often they out new song

curious , how come u dont do ciem?

I don't know how they do it but their recording is damn good. The background of the files i rip from the CD is totally silent and clean.

My thought is easy to sell :s13:

I was using Andromeda then my Andro went for servicing due to 1 side probably the low driver got problem(went almost 1/2 a year), then i bought HS1551CU as spare it was lacking some resolution then i grew to like it due to the very good lows and realistic sounding with WM1A, then now HS1650CU as it has higher resolution than 1551 but also similar type of sound :s13:

I am planning to sell HS1551CU after i burn in HS1650 and confirm the sound is what i want :s13:

I was going for highs but i slowly turns to like to have fuller and warmer sounding IEMs. :s13:

That 3 IEM i am like changing 1 per year :s22:

Last edited:

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know how they do it but their recording is damn good. The background of the files i rip from the CD is totally silent and clean.

My thought is easy to sell :s13:

I was using Andromeda then my Andro went for servicing due to 1 side probably the low driver got problem(went almost 1/2 a year), then i bought HS1551CU as spare it was lacking some resolution then i grew to like it due to the very good lows and realistic sounding with WM1A, then now HS1650CU as it has higher resolution than 1551 but also similar type of sound :s13:

I am planning to sell HS1551CU after i burn in HS1650 and confirm the sound is what i want :s13:

I was going for highs but i slowly turns to like to have fuller and warmer sounding IEMs. :s13:

That 3 IEM i am like changing 1 per year :s22:

Woah you buy cd one ah? Where you buy?

Be the most exp is your dap wor

I have not cross $500 for my players

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After an extended hiatus, I caved and bought a headphone I'd been waiting for to show up in the Garage section.....paid $900 for it and I'm one happy camper. It's an ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000
5nhqy1B.jpg

zacky1223

Reaction score
SGdru6H.jpg

After testing a few iem and ciem decided to pick up this "ironman" to pair with my Fiio X7 Mk 2. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.