[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! !

lets start a thread for peeps in here who hooted any form of Audio gears. SIC!

:s12::s12::s12::s12:

any non-related hoots are welcomed~!

obichacha

Reaction score
My QT5 just arrived today :D
CE137650-883C-40F9-ABA1-C6E86A7C8A46_zpsmvydfvmk.jpg

obichacha

Reaction score
Nice man. How Long did it take to ship? I'm tempted with these offerings, deciding between this and the rose pudding, lol.

Do let us know how it sounds!

You can pm them and ask for Head-Fi discount, mine is taken 3-4 days by DHL

Last edited:

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tempted by all these china IEMs too lol..heard that they blow the se846 away? omg

justin007

Reaction score
Just got this recently. The jh audio Layla ii full metal jacket. This is my backup for the custom version that broke.... Since is full metal jacket, including the connector... I guess this will be used for my travels... I hope it's stronger and more durable than acrylic
EcHbO2D.jpg

myhairverypain

Reaction score
Just got this recently. The jh audio Layla ii full metal jacket. This is my backup for the custom version that broke.... Since is full metal jacket, including the connector... I guess this will be used for my travels... I hope it's stronger and more durable than acrylic
EcHbO2D.jpg

At cable is that?

myhairverypain

Reaction score
What cable right? It's toxic cable silver widow 22 4 core, I think... Guan22 can tell u more about it.

Sorry typo haha. Wanna replace my roxanne cable still thinking black dragon, silver dragon, now this silver widow, or just save my money and get stock.

justin007

Reaction score
Sorry typo haha. Wanna replace my roxanne cable still thinking black dragon, silver dragon, now this silver widow, or just save my money and get stock.

Lol... too many right? I think the new stock cable is nice. It is done by Moon Audio.. It features recessed screw turn bass output and alluminium collar mechanism as compared to the old stock cable. Hopefully SKM technologies (official distributor - u can find their eshop in lazada.sg) stocks the newer ones. not cheap though, $169...

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah itchy as hell, but i'll hold back for now.. got a CFA andromeda coming.. which has been delayed!! arghh..

InnocentBlood

Reaction score
Silver Dragon V3 for the Oppo PM-1 with XLR termination and the corresponding adaptor when I need it to be single-ended ☺️

QtbhApb.jpg

NI9l9qP.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.