[OFFICIAL] What You Hate/Dislike Thread

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UE900. went through portable source S3, Iphone 3gs.

okay earphone on the overall daily listening. closer inspection, it is not as detailed as the Heirs (muddy perhaps like Rubick said?) and quite analytical kinda sound. suited to chill listening more then rock

on bass heavy songs the bass breaks iirc. like piak piak piak

Like how a woman ass got spanked? :crazy:

jelt2359

Reaction score
Nice.. I guessed with little time on hand, you'll probably find it hard to try new stuffs to please your ears.

I've got a gut feel that you'll like the Fitear TG334. :s13:

I might- but it's difficult to audition and assess properly since they're not available (by which I mean sitting in a quiet environment for at least half an hour, not in meet conditions for a few minutes). Strangely enough, I'm a believer in ear-burn in. Sometimes a different signature is not an inferior one- it takes time to grow on you. And sometimes the IEMs/cans with the most 'WOW factor' have the least longevity. Nonetheless, maybe I'll try the Fitears if I'm in town for the head-fi meet. Otherwise I'm happy to wait a few months/ one year's time when they have it more readily in stock :)

One thing though, I'm not a fan of the fit. Strange that a company named like that comes out with such bad fits. Fit is the reason I still keep my UM3X- when you're in planes as much and as long as I am, sometimes you don't need the best sound. You need good sound in the best package.

SenGuards

Reaction score
Was reminded of another thing that I hate: People that take posts from here (HWZ) and post it on Head-Fi or other Forums.

It really doesn't matter if you credit the person that posted it, as long as you did it without permission, it's rude and possibly betrays the trust a person has on this forum. Not to mention it may unintentionally cause unnecessary hype.

Recently, I linked an image posted by SKM's Facebook page of the DX50 here on HWZ, suggesting that perhaps they had received stocks. Soon, I found out that another Forumer from here posted the same link on Head-Fi. Fortunately, it was clarified by Rubick that the DX50 was for a reviewer. However, this information wasn't clarified on Head-Fi.

This may seem trival, but after seeing someone posting a picture of the DX50 here (in the DX50 thread) without proper clarification resulted in many frustrated buyers of the DX50 complaining on why they haven't received theirs. Imagine if would-be buyers chance upon the complaints, do you think it provides a two-sided story to the whole situation?

P.S. Just ranting because I just saw an individual take SpOrTsTeR79's review from the DX50 thread and post it on Head-Fi. SpOrTsTeR79 may not mind, but it is not right to assume that everyone else doesn't.

Last edited:

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't like the SE535s. Sounded nothing like what I'd expected from a top of the range universal IEM. Then again it boils down to reality not meeting personal expectations.

At first when I put on the W4s, it sounded nothing extraordinary. But I gave it a while more for it to impress me and it certainly did. The instrumental separation, the head stage, and the accuracy of the sound produced blew me away as I listened from one song to the other. Oh wai- this is a dislike thread right? :s13:

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UE900. went through portable source S3, Iphone 3gs.

okay earphone on the overall daily listening. closer inspection, it is not as detailed as the Heirs (muddy perhaps like Rubick said?) and quite analytical kinda sound. suited to chill listening more then rock

on bass heavy songs the bass breaks iirc. like piak piak piak

I agree. The UE900 isn't befitting of its title of a top end universal to me ^^

Protagonist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't like the SE535s. Sounded nothing like what I'd expected from a top of the range universal IEM. Then again it boils down to reality not meeting personal expectations.

At first when I put on the W4s, it sounded nothing extraordinary. But I gave it a while more for it to impress me and it certainly did. The instrumental separation, the head stage, and the accuracy of the sound produced blew me away as I listened from one song to the other. Oh wai- this is a dislike thread right? :s13:

yeah the 535's sound nothing like the 530's. was abit shocked when i put on the 535's too as shure claimed they were exactly the same.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And where are you coming from? What type of music do you like? Your player?

For me, I actually like both. :s13:

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And where are you coming from? What type of music do you like? Your player?

For me, I actually like both. :s13:
I used the clip+. I like vocals and instrumentals. Even though I said I wasn't impressed by the 535, it does not mean that they suck. They are good, but not top of the range good

Noirkw

Reaction score
Was reminded of another thing that I hate: People that take posts from here (HWZ) and post it on Head-Fi or other Forums.

It really doesn't matter if you credit the person that posted it, as long as you did it without permission, it's rude and possibly betrays the trust a person has on this forum. Not to mention it may unintentionally cause unnecessary hype.

Recently, I linked an image posted by SKM's Facebook page of the DX50 here on HWZ, suggesting that perhaps they had received stocks. Soon, I found out that another Forumer from here posted the same link on Head-Fi. Fortunately, it was clarified by Rubick that the DX50 was for a reviewer. However, this information wasn't clarified on Head-Fi.

This may seem trival, but after seeing someone posting a picture of the DX50 here (in the DX50 thread) without proper clarification resulted in many frustrated buyers of the DX50 complaining on why they haven't received theirs. Imagine if would-be buyers chance upon the complaints, do you think it provides a two-sided story to the whole situation?

P.S. Just ranting because I just saw an individual take SpOrTsTeR79's review from the DX50 thread and post it on Head-Fi. SpOrTsTeR79 may not mind, but it is not right to assume that everyone else doesn't.

Some people just want to feel special by using someone else's stuff :p

HOLYMOFO

Master Member
Reaction score

did a A/B test on 535 vs w4r. my vote goes to w4r even if i have to top a bit more.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used the clip+. I like vocals and instrumentals. Even though I said I wasn't impressed by the 535, it does not mean that they suck. They are good, but not top of the range good

I do find SE535 a bitch at sound synergy. Still, SE535 is probably the only IEM that has 3 colors with 3 different sound signatures.. :s13:

As for W4R, I hate it at first and subsequently love it later. If you pair with a Toxic Cable Scorpion, you'll die flat. Really.. :s13: (Let alone Black Widow)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.