2015 : What hoots are you AIMING for this year?

xuan87

Reaction score
like bo lat for a $700 amp........

Spec wise that is.

Still, it will be interesting to listen to the combination of Auduze amp and headphones, see if the pairing and synergy is better than other amps.

If yes, then can justify the price tag.

widget

Reaction score
how's the sennheiser amp ar? overprice?

If you use the single-ended output to drive the HD800, I can say that there are better value for money amp out there.

But if you like what you're hearing, it's all that matters

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imho, HD800 is best driven by tube based headphone amp. This is due to the fact that the HD800 is hyper-analytical and don't have the warmth of other headphones like audeze.

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
The sennheiser amp tiagong say is very tuned for the HD800 and is essentially a one headphone hero.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sennheiser amp tiagong say is very tuned for the HD800 and is essentially a one headphone hero.

I can't believe they intended the hd800 to sound like that :D

Haven't heard it via balanced though.

Leaper_SG

Reaction score
1)Sennheiser IE80
2)Custom made Effect audio crystal custom J-Cord/Neckchain design for Sennheiser IE80
3)Beyerdynamic T51i
4)Plantronics BackBeat PRO Wireless Headphone

:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.