3.5mm Cable Jack Re-Termination service

frekedech

Reaction score
Hey Guys, does anyone know where to do cable repair or re-termination?
I have the some loose cable jack need to be soldered. TIA

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
We actually do plug termination, bro. Best is to head down in either of our stores so our staff/s can help you check and explain further. :)

frekedech

Reaction score
Blasphemy... Went to your plaza sing outlet and the staff there said its a miscommunication and only do repair for headphone with non-detachable cable. :s22:

I wish nocturnal audio is still around to repair my broken acrux cable tho. Anybody else has an idea where to do that?

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
:s13: Sorry, bro.. Missing info. Yea, we can only do for those non-detachable cables IEMs and headphones. :)

schlep

Reaction score
:s13: Sorry, bro.. Missing info. Yea, we can only do for those non-detachable cables IEMs and headphones. :)

I have the ATH M50 with the long cables. Are you able to shorten it and reterminate the 3.5mm jack? If so, how much is the service?

Thanks.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
I have the ATH M50 with the long cables. Are you able to shorten it and reterminate the 3.5mm jack? If so, how much is the service?

Thanks.

Sorry bro, but we do not do this kind of service as of the moment. Cheers!

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can tried LHS in SLT ?

They do plug termination.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.