HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Acoustic Werkes CIEM

Like Tree118Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #751

Waiting shouldn't be an issue though.... Not say they take your money and run
I'll go down and ask them first lor. 2 months actually is ok as I need it before my jap trip 20 feb. But problem is IF they take more than 2 months, which is common for Null-Audio because of my bad experiences with them during the Elpis period last time (I was the one handling the orders via a 3rd party online shop last time).

Make me hesitate purchasing from them because even if they promise 2 months, it might not be exactly 2 months.
guolongx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #752
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'll go down and ask them first lor. 2 months actually is ok as I need it before my jap trip 20 feb. But problem is IF they take more than 2 months, which is common for Null-Audio because of my bad experiences with them during the Elpis period last time (I was the one handling the orders via a 3rd party online shop last time).

Make me hesitate purchasing from them because even if they promise 2 months, it might not be exactly 2 months.
Fwah former oreo staff
iAHBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #753

It is not fair to always judge Null Audio's service based on previous experience. They did not manage to handle the plenty of Elpis orders very well previously, no doubt abt it. But it was 1.5 years ago, if you have visited the shop recently, I am quite sure you will experience much better service right now.

NullAudio will NOT stop taking orders after end of Nov. So the rumors abt no more orders will be taken after Nov is a false alarm

In addition, NullAudio does not mean AAW, they are two independent companies, and NullAudio is one of the distributor in Singapore, you can also audition and purchase AAW products from Song Brother two outlets as well.

Last edited by lhisatalent; 22-11-2014 at 01:55 AM..
lhisatalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 03:07 AM   #754

It is not fair to always judge Null Audio's service based on previous experience. They did not manage to handle the plenty of Elpis orders very well previously, no doubt abt it. But it was 1.5 years ago, if you have visited the shop recently, I am quite sure you will experience much better service right now.

NullAudio will NOT stop taking orders after end of Nov. So the rumors abt no more orders will be taken after Nov is a false alarm

In addition, NullAudio does not mean AAW, they are two independent companies, and NullAudio is one of the distributor in Singapore, you can also audition and purchase AAW products from Song Brother two outlets as well.

From what I know last time when I worked with them during the end of Elpis work, yes they are the same. Aaw brand is by Null audio. I am 100% sure about this. This is why they discontinued the elpis with Rooth and come out their own brand, aaw, which if u realize, the entry model are priced same as the elpis. You can disagree but it doesn't make it wrong. Seem like their built quality not too good. A lot ppl have fitting issues from what I read in this thread.

I am not a null audio hater and I think they offer very good value for their ciems. I will still go down to try the w300. They told me built time will be by before February.

Last edited by guolongx; 22-11-2014 at 03:11 AM..
Old 22-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #755
Supremacy Member

From what I know last time when I worked with them during the end of Elpis work, yes they are the same. Aaw brand is by Null audio. I am 100% sure about this. This is why they discontinued the elpis with Rooth and come out their own brand, aaw, which if u realize, the entry model are priced same as the elpis. You can disagree but it doesn't make it wrong. Seem like their built quality not too good. A lot ppl have fitting issues from what I read in this thread.

I am not a null audio hater and I think they offer very good value for their ciems. I will still go down to try the w300. They told me built time will be by before February.
To be honest I think u can pay extra for rush order. It only takes 7 days to build a ciem from scratch. Your japan trip how long?

Last edited by GotBetrayed; 22-11-2014 at 11:12 AM..
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #756

To be honest I think u can pay extra for rush order. It only takes 7 days to build a ciem from scratch. Your japan trip how long?
10 days short trip to tokyo.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #757
Supremacy Member

10 days short trip to tokyo.
Can always collect your iem after the trip what. Thought u are going for months etc.
Old 22-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #758

Can always collect your iem after the trip what. Thought u are going for months etc.
ya but go there sit plane 7 hours damn sian ma. i dont have any iem now beside my apple earpod
Old 22-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #759
Supremacy Member

ya but go there sit plane 7 hours damn sian ma. i dont have any iem now beside my apple earpod
I understand you can't wait to use your new ciem before your holidays man..

Go try and audi.. like the sound? HFTL!!
Old 22-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #760
Master Member

means you had an old one? what happened?
deaththeorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #761

means you had an old one? what happened?
u mean my old iem? I sold my klipsch x10 to a friend about a year ago, after I got a car. Then i got headphones. Now looking for IEM lor..
Old 22-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #762
Master Member

u mean my old iem? I sold my klipsch x10 to a friend about a year ago, after I got a car. Then i got headphones. Now looking for IEM lor..
Headphones on airplane is the bomb! I use headphones on airplane one. Closed back of cos
Old 22-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #763

Ya but headphones not that portable leh...
Old 22-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #764
Master Member

Ya but headphones not that portable leh...
aiya airplane simi portable... already bringing so much **** alr hahaha 10 days u cfm bring alot alot stuff one... somemore winter right? spare ear muffs
Old 22-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #765
Great Supremacy Member

IEMs easier to manage, especially when you're fumbling through immigration and all that.

My 2 cents worth.
Mach3.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.