Alternatives to Apple Airpods

Apple962

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just need some recommendation of a wireless earbuds.

I have been looking at some wireless earbuds for awhile, a lot of them are in-ear headphones (is that the correct term for it?) which I find it uncomfortable.

I'm looking for a type of earbuds that are shaped like airpods because it fits well and it's comfortable for me. I actually found and bought Audio-Technica ATH-C200BT, but sadly, it's too big for my ears. :(

I'm hoping that I can find a cheaper alternative of the airpods because they are quite ex.

Thank you all.

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If you are using an apple device, I would just save up some money and get the airpods as it provides all the apple functionalities, rather than spend money trying to find cheaper replacements that ends up with you spending more money and nothing that fits.

And trust me, I bought too many cheaper tws earbuds and majority of them suck ass

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple brand not cheap siaz
$299 wtf
If you are using an apple device, I would just save up some money and get the airpods as it provides all the apple functionalities, rather than spend money trying to find cheaper replacements that ends up with you spending more money and nothing that fits.

And trust me, I bought too many cheaper tws earbuds and majority of them suck ass

eric_wong6599

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation like you. I dont like in-ear earbud, I feel very uncomfortable. I still prefer the default earpiece from apple or samsung (previous one, not the current AKG tuned)

Too bad, until now I still cannot find similar type with wireless functionality except airpod or those airpod looks alike china brand

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
What phone you using?

Hi all,

Just need some recommendation of a wireless earbuds.

I have been looking at some wireless earbuds for awhile, a lot of them are in-ear headphones (is that the correct term for it?) which I find it uncomfortable.

I'm looking for a type of earbuds that are shaped like airpods because it fits well and it's comfortable for me. I actually found and bought Audio-Technica ATH-C200BT, but sadly, it's too big for my ears. :(

I'm hoping that I can find a cheaper alternative of the airpods because they are quite ex.

Thank you all.

chiippmunk

Reaction score
I think the Skullcandy Indy is a good budget alternative, looks quite similar to airpods too

eric_wong6599

Reaction score
Recently I found Mi QCY T3. However, I wonder how was the audio output quality, Bluetooth 5.0. So tempting to get one

nappoler

Reaction score
About the TWS earbuds, many Chinese earphone can be choose, such as: 1more stylish, Huawei Freebuds Lite, Honor FlyPods Lite, Huawei FreeBuds 2,Honor FlyPods Pro, Astrotec S80, HiFiman TWS600 and so on

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.