HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any good Bluetooth Over Ear headphones recommendations for mostly Movies & TV ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2020, 08:46 PM   #1

Any good Bluetooth Over Ear headphones recommendations for mostly Movies & TV ?

Anybody has any recommendations for good quality bluetooth over ear headphones mainly for movies and tv ? I understand that some bluetooth headphones have audio lip sync issues.
joseph333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #2

I also need to seek recommendations for bluetooth over-ear headphone same as TS (so I can watch tv while my other half is sleeping), but with additional use for WFH/gaming capabilities - meaning with the external mic for voice calls and in-game chat. Ideally to find just a set that can serve all these requirements.
vodaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2020, 12:06 PM   #3

I would also appreciate recommendation too. Not too pricey though.
lensflare80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #4

I would also appreciate recommendation too. Not too pricey though.
I think ZNT is quite a good brand leh. I got my Bluetooth headphones from them on Shopee and it works very well. It's super affordable plus I got it during a sale! I saw they are having a sale now, you can check them out if you are interested :-)
tinyspeck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2020, 04:02 PM   #5
Master Member

Anybody has any recommendations for good quality bluetooth over ear headphones mainly for movies and tv ? I understand that some bluetooth headphones have audio lip sync issues.
Because CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio) has been selling its bluetooth soc solutions cheaply (bluetooth is pretty much very mature now) , that means we all get to enjoy bluetooth audio solutions much cheaper than just a few years back.

What you need to look out for to eliminate lip sync issues is to look out for headsets that feature Aptx or Aptx-LL. Both are proprietary codecs which promises to bring cd quality music with low latency. Economic Brands which feature Aptx for eg would include but not limited to Taotronics and Mpow.
Old 20-06-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
Master Member

https://www.amazon.sg/Cancelling-Hea...s%2C368&sr=8-1

If willing to up the Budget go for the BH085
https://www.amazon.sg/Cancelling-Hea...s%2C368&sr=8-6

If Budget is not a problem, go for bone conductor safety headset... I’m using this to protect my ears, also good for outdoor Cycling and jogging.... Aftershokz Aeropex.

Last edited by Anything_Whatever; 20-06-2020 at 10:31 AM..
Anything_Whatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2020, 10:27 PM   #7

I also need to seek recommendations for bluetooth over-ear headphone same as TS (so I can watch tv while my other half is sleeping), but with additional use for WFH/gaming capabilities - meaning with the external mic for voice calls and in-game chat. Ideally to find just a set that can serve all these requirements.
I've since bought the Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth from Lazada, so far so good.
vodaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.