HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

any reviews for samsung gear iconx?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #1

any reviews for samsung gear iconx?

i know jabra and airpod probably quite good. but i am thinking how about samsung...
duckduck17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:48 PM   #2

i know jabra and airpod probably quite good. but i am thinking how about samsung...
Samsung ones are decent, It's my primary unit for my runs, even though I have many review units coming onboard. Reason because it has built-in 4GB storage so I listen without carrying my phone. I also like the built-in voice coach to track my run sessions.

Jabra sound is better, more impactful, but the Jabra Elite Sport is too chunky and my ears are in pain after a while.

If you are already a Samsung phone user, the IconX is quite full-featured for the kind of price you pay. The earbuds are soft and comfortable, yet they stay in the ears securely.

Make sure you get the 2018 version, the older one has poor battery life.

Detailed Review
musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
Master Member

Jabra one I know can't use individually for answering calls cos mic on one side only do let me know if I'm wrong cos I'm looking too

KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #4
Master Member

Can both sides be used on its own for answering calls?

Samsung ones are decent, It's my primary unit for my runs, even though I have many review units coming onboard. Reason because it has built-in 4GB storage so I listen without carrying my phone. I also like the built-in voice coach to track my run sessions.

Jabra sound is better, more impactful, but the Jabra Elite Sport is too chunky and my ears are in pain after a while.

If you are already a Samsung phone user, the IconX is quite full-featured for the kind of price you pay. The earbuds are soft and comfortable, yet they stay in the ears securely.

Make sure you get the 2018 version, the older one has poor battery life.

Detailed Review
Old 16-06-2018, 09:06 AM   #5
Master Member

Looking to get this from Qoo10 with good pricing after vouchers.
Does the buds feel heavy at 8g per piece? AirPods are just 4g each.
Advancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #6
Master Member

Still waiting for reviewer reply see can use either side individually for answering calls, Samsung staff say can but dunno zhun or not

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
Old 11-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #7

Still waiting for reviewer reply see can use either side individually for answering calls, Samsung staff say can but dunno zhun or not

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
Sorry just saw this message. Can you elaborate on your scenario? Do you mean that if you wear only one earbud and leave the other one in the case, can you answer calls? Let me know the use case so that I can test it out.
musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.